Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Hello all.

Finally bit the bullet and ordered my first iDs:

I play in a rec basketball league with black/red as our primary colors, so that was the inspiration for the color combo.

Can't wait until they arrive.

They look good. Congrats on your first iD. It's an experience within itself. Easy to get hooked lol.
Thank you, sir!

I definitely am starting to feel that way.  We'll see how happy I am with them once they arrive, but I'm starting to get "the bug" and find myself wanting to explore more iDs.

Thanks for the feedback everybody.  Here's a picture of the inner sides of the shoe and also my tongue.  My name is Corey and my friends call me Co if you were wondering why co?

Here's my iD, basic colors, but fresh Kobe 8 shoe nonetheless, I was waiting for simple colors and decided to take matters into my own hands. 
happy.gif

I'm not going to hoop in them, just thinking about going XDR due to color. Slight change but hard decision for me.

what do you mean by mock-up? Jw.

My way of saying the computer generated design lol. I should have been a little more clear but if he likes the way it looks in the design the finished product will turn out great cause I have now seen all those colors and materials in actual pics and in hand for that volt and blue pair DJYoung designed, so if he likes it he should pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom