Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

theres like 4 pairs i wanna make badly but im not spending almost $800 on 4 pairs :x

I don't think this pair would come out that good to be honest. Or maybe would look good, just not close enough to amnesties.
There is nothing like amnesties, soles supposed to be lighter than mid
That's obvious. If there was a solid (or even more solid than current option) id go for it. The upper is what ruins it for me personally.

Just need some solid uppers. 
mean.gif

Give us what we want Nike.

yoooo these are crazy dope! :smokin

I'll give you an idea of how they come out, not quite as dark as the mock up. My pair is the same except for a purple check/shozoku. I'll take some pics in a bit (posted crappy iphone ones earlier, been meaning to get some more accurate ones up).

nah not pink liner I went with the team orange liner I believe ill upload another pic in different lighting

Plat upper, poison green sole, white laces, and heel, pink sock liner.
Think the sock liner might be red and not pink, but it sure does pop in Sole Reaver's pics.  Platinum is definitely the way to go as far as Kobe id's are concerned.

Edit.  I stand corrected.  Sole Reaver went with Team Orange.

Last edited:
View media item 357733
should i just wait or pull the trigger

View media item 438592
theres not that much grey from what i've seen

I don't remember seeing any IDs posted in here with the court purple midsole. Does it actually look like the midsole of the amnesties or even come close?

I've noticed for Kobes, the PEs and special editions that have purple in them, the purple is always lighter. This goes back to the Asia edition of the ZKI, II, and III and even the all purple Hyperdunks. I guess the US release is to go along more with the Lakers royal purple.

I don't remember seeing any IDs posted in here with the court purple midsole. Does it actually look like the midsole of the amnesties or even come close?

I've noticed for Kobes, the PEs and special editions that have purple in them, the purple is always lighter. This goes back to the Asia edition of the ZKI, II, and III and even the all purple Hyperdunks. I guess the US release is to go along more with the Lakers royal purple.

I have an iD with the court purple and it definitely seems like its darker than the Amnesty midsole using that picture.

A few pics with my point and shoot to give you a better idea of the "black" and grey upper. (more like grey and greyer upper).

View media item 439275

View media item 439276

View media item 439277

Still on the fence with them. I do like the Nike + insole in that if you take it out, you can put it in any kobe and use the Nike + (unlike other shoes where the sensor spot is build into the underside of the shoe, this way you can use Nike + in any colorway) Then again I dont even use my Nike+ basketball anymore. But the zoom feels nice.

A few pics with my point and shoot to give you a better idea of the "black" and grey upper. (more like grey and greyer upper).

Still on the fence with them. I do like the Nike + insole in that if you take it out, you can put it in any kobe and use the Nike + (unlike other shoes where the sensor spot is build into the underside of the shoe, this way you can use Nike + in any colorway) Then again I dont even use my Nike+ basketball anymore. But the zoom feels nice.
Thanks for the detailed pics.  I like how these turned out, I think the grey laces fit well.  

A little disappointed in that upper. Doesn't look bad by any means, but I was hoping for darker.

Back
Top Bottom