Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Anybody expecting theirs to ship but got an email that it'll be delayed until later this month? They told me it'll ship this week the other day and now this news. Better get a coupon.
I just got the same one. Called up NDC and there is a "shortage of material" supposedly. Mine got delayed a whole month too.

This will mean a two month wait for me so far 
mad.gif

Call and complain, they gave me 20% off coupon for the first delay (was supposed to be only 2 weeks late).

Anybody expecting theirs to ship but got an email that it'll be delayed until later this month? They told me it'll ship this week the other day and now this news. Better get a coupon.

WHAT?!? I got the "finishing touches" email last Thursday. I should get the "shipped" email tomorrow pending any "F"ery on Nikes behalf. I'll take 20% though if it comes to it.

View media item 4768341

View media item 4768352

View media item 4768363

1 2 or 3 fellas gonna maybe get two and send one back lmao I don't know yet though I do want to get one though

1 & 3 sir

I just want to get lucky and find some returned IDs my outlet. like that guy here. they looked good imo

damn I was going to order my pair this week, but if I gotta wait another month, I may pass
If it's a dope iD that you have to have, Just order and forget about them. The longer you wait the longer it will take for you to actually get them. I was in the same predicament when I ordered my pair a few months back and it ended up taking a month and a week. Had I waited I would have never ordered them. 

If it's a dope iD that you have to have, Just order and forget about them. The longer you wait the longer it will take for you to actually get them. I was in the same predicament when I ordered my pair a few months back and it ended up taking a month and a week. Had I waited I would have never ordered them. 
I mean it's something nobody hasn't seen before, holiday print south beach theme, but I think they are sick. I will probably just do it but I am very impatient, so the wait is going to kill me

I mean it's something nobody hasn't seen before, holiday print south beach theme, but I think they are sick. I will probably just do it but I am very impatient, so the wait is going to kill me
I feel you on that. Once you order and a couple weeks pass, you'll have them in the back of your mind. Then another couple weeks pass and you get that almost ready to ship email and the next day a tracking number. It's really not that bad. I thought of it as a pre-order a month in advance lol.

I feel you on that. Once you order and a couple weeks pass, you'll have them in the back of your mind. Then another couple weeks pass and you get that almost ready to ship email and the next day a tracking number. It's really not that bad. I thought of it as a pre-order a month in advance lol.
I'm gonna order them, I was gonna use this money towards the Xmas 8s but I guess I can always get them. The ID patterns and choices come and go, so I should probably get them before I can't

If it's "shortage of materials" it's the coral pattern. You should be good since you're using the holiday pattern. South Beach colorway they should have plenty, like who uses the SB theme on Kobes haha.

If it's "shortage of materials" it's the coral pattern. You should be good since you're using the holiday pattern. South Beach colorway they should have plenty, like who uses the SB theme on Kobes haha.
hahaha too true, its been done to death but sorry, I just love the colorway man. The holiday pattern is fire, my second ID is going to be another holiday pattern

My ID's came today. Took three weeks to the day from the day I ordered them to the day they arrived. Inspired by the KD V Elite EYBL edition. When I saw JR Smith in them with the orange-ish laces I was hooked. They're not exact, obviously...but I'm pretty pleased. Might throw the blue lights laces in them, too just to see how they look. Enjoy

My ID's came today. Took three weeks to the day from the day I ordered them to the day they arrived. Inspired by the KD V Elite EYBL edition. When I saw JR Smith in them with the orange-ish laces I was hooked. They're not exact, obviously...but I'm pretty pleased. Might throw the blue lights laces in them, too just to see how they look. Enjoy

View media item 478768

Not bad at all bro. Would definitely like to see some high res pics soon.

Last edited:
I love the brightness of these. A long while back someone posted an instragram photo of someones and called it anti-weatherman with the red upper and pine green swoosh. I think I will make 2 iDs soon and have one be a similar one to that.

How much does the red upper pop in person? I was thinking of doing black midsole and maybe even sole to make it pop even more.

Also, does the upper have hints of the orange? I like the way the laces look on this. Was gonna do red laces but the orange looks nice in these pics.

Last edited:
The red pattern is nice. Not too fond of the different accent colors but you're following the inspiration of the EYBL so it's understandable.

Woke up to shipping confirmation to my iD I was waiting for. WHEW! *deletes delayed email* I wanted to get a coupon code though. >D

1 2 or 3 fellas gonna maybe get two and send one back lmao I don't know yet though I do want to get one though
tough to see from that angle, but i think 1 is best. Front view would help but i think purple outsole w yellow midsole is better than vice versa. plus the bottom of the shoe wont show as much dirt (minor, but something to consider). not feeling #2

All three of those Laker Homes look good. I'd go with 2. You already have too much purple so the white sole looks good in my eyes. Also this pic posted is why number 2. :pimp:

I love the brightness of these. A long while back someone posted an instragram photo of someones and called it anti-weatherman with the red upper and pine green swoosh. I think I will make 2 iDs soon and have one be a similar one to that.

How much does the red upper pop in person? I was thinking of doing black midsole and maybe even sole to make it pop even more.

Also, does the upper have hints of the orange? I like the way the laces look on this. Was gonna do red laces but the orange looks nice in these pics.

I'd probably stay away from doing the same colored midsole and outsole. I haven't seen anyone make it work yet but ultimately it's your vision and your product.

The red pattern is nice. Not too fond of the different accent colors but you're following the inspiration of the EYBL so it's understandable.

Woke up to shipping confirmation to my iD I was waiting for. WHEW! *deletes delayed email* I wanted to get a coupon code though. >D

I got mine this morning too. I was definitely getting worried. Hopefully they turn out well.

Back
Top Bottom