Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I believe chia asked them straight up when the christmas pattern would be taken down and they said in the next couple weeks. Seems like all of the patterns have come before/around a release, so I dont see the graffs or corals going anywhere.

Pit Viper ID seems likely since it comes in Sept/Oct? But maybe we get the solid options paired with tacky midsole (PPs) like sdubl suggested...

I believe chia asked them straight up when the christmas pattern would be taken down and they said in the next couple weeks. Seems like all of the patterns have come before/around a release, so I dont see the graffs or corals going anywhere.

Pit Viper ID seems likely since it comes in Sept/Oct? But maybe we get the solid options paired with tacky midsole (PPs) like sdubl suggested...
yeah I straight up asked them and the response I got was like look a few weeks the holiday pattern is coming down but here is exactly what they said

"In the next couple weeks, we're refreshing the patterns offered."

yeah I straight up asked them and the response I got was like look a few weeks the holiday pattern is coming down but here is exactly what they said

"In the next couple weeks, we're refreshing the patterns offered."

Thanks Chia. I made 2 Christmas patterns last week. I have two more I want to do.

i kinda want to pull the trigger on these, but not sure what do with midsole.. any opinions?

Last edited:
since there gonna be no la colorways might as will id. How would u guys make it? im not trying to copy homes inlines or amnesties though just incase they drop.

I got my first three pairs in today. The rest come next week. My only regret is I should have speckled the midsole on the grapes. I can take better pictures later. Very pleased overall. I always regretted not ID'ing more 4s, 5s, and 6s. Not going to make that mistake with these.

For this one did you use a Dark Grey swoosh or a Black one?

My version of the Kobe 8 Duke without the blue heel. Any suggestions to how I could get the black around the toe box?
I'm sure there's a way, but even if you can't work it out I would go with these.

The thing about the Nike iD toebox layer is that it is sort of a translucent material, this is good because when scuffed, it does not show or at least nearly as bad as my pairs with solid colored toeboxes.  I hoop in all mine and this is a plus because it keeps that toe box looking good.  I suppose if worn casually this is not as much of an issue.

Thanks TPG
happy.gif
 haha yea they are bright as hell, I didnt even adjust the picture at all, its so bright it made the cement floor and brick wall look black and white lol (granted it was about to rain that day)

Thanks Chia, I hear ya. The inspiration for these really is the light blanket that we had to use for my newborn because she had major trouble with bilirubin, the blanket really saved her.

oh well in that case those are really dope, really cool when an ID has a story behind it, poison green man that color comes out so nice

Back
Top Bottom