Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

These came out nice. I know you've been wanting a whiteout too. Do the platinum hits bother you at all? I've been hesitant on ordering but these look damn good.

no they don't. i will post more pics (hopefully better quality, iPhone 5 camera...) soon.

i like them though. and like TPG said, yes they will be beat on the court :smokin

no they don't. i will post more pics (hopefully better quality, iPhone 5 camera...) soon.

i like them though. and like TPG said, yes they will be beat on the court :smokin

A pic is a pic to me. Looking forward to more pics of this one

How is your knee?

My cousin just had a acl surgery two weeks ago also

About 80%, still moderate swelling. Got full range of motion back though. Doctor said I can play next month but I'm holding off till January to strengthen up my muscles some more. I don't want this to happen again.

That being said. The recovery wasn't that bad. If you are motivates to play again, you will come back no doubt. No pain meds were taken, not even morphine in the hospital (knee was numbed for surgery and 24hrs after it).

Tell your cousin not to rush anything. If any questions about it pm me for guidance

So I finally got around to making IDs with there being a break in releases. Of course I took on the Yeezy theme for some gotta make those but Im coming up with others as well. Seeing as these running $180 Im thinking of going with 2 pair before they get rid of the Kobe 8 on NikeID.

What do you guys think?

Space Jam

Lakers (Black Laces vs Purple Laces)

Yeezys (all subtle differences)

Brazil

USA

Jamaica/Bahamas (not sure which it resembles more)

What do you guys think?

USA

Jamaica/Bahamas (not sure which it resembles more)
i say these 2.  the USA's we know will come out clean, and those green ones look SICK!!!! very unique.

don't do the played out Yeezy colorway

I like all the designs the decision is so hard. Thanks for the responses.
  • 1lov2thosewitshoes  i agree it would be pretty hard to match the purple if i dont have nike supply them. 

• Nelson999  yeah that Jamaica/Bahamas is dope IMO i like it alot only thing im worried about it the color of green, how it will come out. And the USA def will be clean

So many options so little time since there is no telling if/when they drop the 8s from IDs. Im gonna be ordering my 1st one next week

Brazil and Jamaica are unique. If there was a translucent blue sole option for the Brazils they would be more amazing. Either one of those and the Lakers pair for sure.

Anything but the Yeezy colorways. I've seen far too many South Beach and Yeezy colorways on here. Go for something different like the Jamaicas.

I haven't noticed on here but have we seen the Graff option look different for people? Meaning two separate pairs of the same upper. One coming with the poor smudging and the other looking fine. Is it a hit or miss situation or do the colors people received with the smudge all look like that? The grey version seems to come out fine.

Most of those have been done so you can get an idea of the final product if you look through the images.

Jamaicas get my vote.

Back
Top Bottom