Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

only thing i would complain about would be the glue on the back heel. glad you guys liked my iD's. Made a 'chaos' colorway also, should be coming in after the holidays.
Is the silver swoosh option still available? Trying to make these but can't see the silver option.. thanks

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like the iD's are more stiff and rigid as far as the EM than the pairs released to the public? Maybe it's just me, but it felt like I had to break them in whereas the other shoes felt great out of the box...

my IDs from the summer were fine.

my new IDs are being remade because the EM is pinching the top of my foot when i walk (only on the right shoe)

I just ordered the Red Oct. & Black Yeezy pair today. Gotta love that swooh discount. Merry X mas to me.

Nike is interesting in how they handle customers. It seems if they ship your iDs regardless of quality but within the time frame given, they will just remake them. If they delay shipment even a few days past, you get your pair free with gift cards, codes and whatnot. Strange way of customer service. There have been multiple pairs given for the LeBron iDs it seems. At least they are remaking my pair. =/ gotta love Nike. Haa

Nike is interesting in how they handle customers. It seems if they ship your iDs regardless of quality but within the time frame given, they will just remake them. If they delay shipment even a few days past, you get your pair free with gift cards, codes and whatnot. Strange way of customer service. There have been multiple pairs given for the LeBron iDs it seems. At least they are remaking my pair. =/ gotta love Nike. Haa
What is this free pair of id's you speak of?  I remember seeing on the Nike site that if you ordered by 12/3, your id's were guaranteed delivery by xmas.  I even have a screenshot of the conversation I had with a cs rep ensuring I would get my id's by xmas since I ordered 12/1.  My gf also bought me a pair the same day only earlier in the day and she complained to them last week and they gave her a 15%code plus free 2 day shipping since she said due to the delay she wouldn't have any gifts for me. The rep said the shoes would be shipped by 12/27, so how would I try to get my pair for free since they didn't ship within the prmised timeframe and have proof?

thank for the input! 

Check the LeBron ID thread. I just asked about it in there. Check the current last page and pages before in there also. At least 2-3 people mentioned this.

Seems they refund you when they ship.

Last edited:
I think that the ids have been lowering in quality because of the Christmas guarantee. the probably rushing on them to get them shipped on time.

Sorta like sending out someone's DB Foams and only having one shoe in the box. Now for that dude I felt bad. Nike, come on, Son!

Ordered 2 pairs then decided to cancel them the next day. Refund went throughout but I still got emails that my pairs where being started to be made a couple days later..am I going to get 2 ids for free?? :nerd:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

KOBE 8 NOW HAS A CHROMA OPTION AS WELL AS THE SS UPPER AND GITD options

Last edited:
lol the SS is so lame. 

but damn that chroma option 
smokin.gif

lol the SS is so lame. 

but damn that chroma option :smokin
But you can have both Chroma Upper (as well as any upper option) and the SS which is what i love.

Yeezy looks good with the GITD and SS upper

Back
Top Bottom