Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm ordering my yeezys next week before I don't have the opportunity to anymore and I hope my black upper comes out that good they did a good job on that making it dark around the edges there.

Agreed, chroma would be a nice touch on the amnesties though.

I wish I had extra cash to make multiple IDs sucks we FINALLY get more options when the 8 is on it's swan song out of nike ID
Which Yeezy are you making?  Plats or Solars?

I'm gonna make one also.

Which Yeezy are you making?  Plats or Solars?

I'm gonna make one also.
solars, I just love the color combo and I could never afford a real pair of solars so I figured why not get them on one of my favorite shoes the 8?

the SS is cool you could do something dope with that for a yeezy inspiration but i'm just going solid black upper, pink lining and green GITD sole

honestly I almost used the poison green a month or two ago and I am glad I waited, now I have the xmas pattern with the pink and then the poison green sole and I love them to death actually the green sole looks like its glowing at night its really dope but I've wanted a Kobe 8 ID with the GITD sole for a long time now and here is my chance so I gotta take it while its there

next Friday I am ordering with my 10 percent coupon, wish I had a 20 lol

Thanks conq. Yeah that black upper looks great compared to mine. Not going to return but now I want to make another black upper

solars, I just love the color combo and I could never afford a real pair of solars so I figured why not get them on one of my favorite shoes the 8?

the SS is cool you could do something dope with that for a yeezy inspiration but i'm just going solid black upper, pink lining and green GITD sole

honestly I almost used the poison green a month or two ago and I am glad I waited, now I have the xmas pattern with the pink and then the poison green sole and I love them to death actually the green sole looks like its glowing at night its really dope but I've wanted a Kobe 8 ID with the GITD sole for a long time now and here is my chance so I gotta take it while its there

Sdub mentioned that the poison green sole looks like its always glowing and having them in hand I completely agree

Sdub mentioned that the poison green sole looks like its always glowing and having them in hand I completely agree
I agreed with him too on that, when I worn mine I was like wow they do look like they are glowing all the time

I was gonna make a Solar CW also, but then the SS option came out.  

I think a Plat CW with SS would look great.  Trying to decide on a few minor things though (color of midsole, heelclip).  Will probably order within the next week or so.  

I wish they had a black SS upper, that would be awesome.

I was gonna make a Solar CW also, but then the SS option came out.  

I think a Plat CW with SS would look great.  Trying to decide on a few minor things though (color of midsole, heelclip).  Will probably order within the next week or so.  

I wish they had a black SS upper, that would be awesome.
agree the plat CW looks great with the SS, now like you said a black SS would be crazy!

If anyone was wondering/interested, Nike made good with me. I was contacted by a iD rep. who was able to work things out. All I wanted was my correct order. The rep. was extremely helpful and went above and beyond expectations. We just want what we pay for.

Got these on the way...chaos 2k14!
GALLERY]

has anyone made a pair with the purple swoosh on a black upper? trying to see what it looks like on the finished product

Longest part for me is when I get the shipping email... When I place the order I just forget about em until then.

Hey is there anyone international that get NIKE ID's. i know japan has a studio anyone in any other country do it or have one shipped to your home country?

Hey is there anyone international that get NIKE ID's. i know japan has a studio anyone in any other country do it or have one shipped to your home country?

i'm in canada and i get IDs. i get them shipped to the states and pick them up

Last pair of IDs I purchase were early on int kb7 line and they were garbage and was wondering just how the quality of the kb8 IDs were in comparison to the GRs. Thinking about making a handful before they pull them off ID just because ive really fell hard for this shoe and thoroughly enjoy playing in them. All opinions appreciated fellas.

Is there an official date of when these will be pulled from iD?  I'm sure it will be soon since 9 is releasing, but WHEN?

Last pair of IDs I purchase were early on int kb7 line and they were garbage and was wondering just how the quality of the kb8 IDs were in comparison to the GRs. Thinking about making a handful before they pull them off ID just because ive really fell hard for this shoe and thoroughly enjoy playing in them. All opinions appreciated fellas.
My pair of iD 7 were good just the upper was dull unlike the GRs. No problem with the 8 either. I redone a pair because I changed my mind on a color. The free return is great so order away.

Back
Top Bottom