Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

It looks like NT is just as confused as me lol.I want all 3 but just cant pay for it.

Need yall help on picking 1.I got money for 1 last Kobe 8 ID and maybe 2 if I go to the blood and sperm bank lol.

So please pick the 1 you would go with and the 2 you pick if you could get 2.

Thanks in advance.im gon miss the 8s.
First or last one for me. Both fire. Both will be head turners.

And 100% agreed on missing the 8s. We gotta scrape the money up from somewhere to get as many IDs as we can while we can!
I say the orange ones. or put a different color swoosh on the teal pair. i think it looks bad when the swoosh is the same color as the upper

Yea right now its red and orange for me 1 and 2.Dont know which is 1st,prolly red tho.

I just think any other color on the teal would kill it,maybe white it ok.I want to mainly wear white in the spring/summer.

Do the all reds... In all the pics people have posted of finished pairs, the came out very well.

Go with all reds. Join the rest of us. 
pimp.gif

These came out nice. No paint or glue flaws.

Blackout pair on its way.
These look very good.  Third time I've seen actual pics of the black pit viper and all have looked good.  Considering making a pair now lol.  What color do you have the swoosh and liner?  Looks white and stadium grey respectively.

I def want to do a south beach 8 but dont know if i like the grey or teal solid mainly.

Man you wear a size 15,you about to use up all of the color and material left for the ids lol aghahaghaghahjahjahja

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom