Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I feel you man and I would love another code.I got a 10% so far.I want a orange bang,yeezy and maybe all blues.

I hate how the GITD blue is kinda light blue and looks off with the all blues.

Do yall agree?
honestly I have no idea how that blue sole is gonna look, I wish I did because blue GITD is just too boss

We really need some updates in here.

I gotta a feeling that it will be a wave of shoes coming in

We really need some updates in here.

I gotta a feeling that it will be a wave of shoes coming in
I just ordered some aglets for my solars and red octobers, now I gotta find some patches for them

doing some custom work on my own, could be a disaster but how hard is to put a patch on?

I asked this a couple pages back, but ill ask again has anyone seen the Solid Volt Uppers? Real interested in what they will look like.
look thru the gallery... i think i remeber seeing some all volts with black swoosh.... saw steve blake wearing the same pair the other night.... looks pretty tight

I asked this a couple pages back, but ill ask again has anyone seen the Solid Volt Uppers? Real interested in what they will look like.
Not my pictures. I saved them on my HDD, I don't remember who posted them.

Spoke to Carolyn on nike chat she said my IDs will ship the 17th but there may be another delay

Shrug oh well let's see how it plays out

I love when I get a knowledgable rep though she was thorough and very courteous I didn't bug her for a code but if they get delayed 30 days like she says may happen then I'm going in on a rep but until then a seven day delay is nothing

Can someone explain this F_____y????? WTF!
saw that 10 minutes ago too.  at least they still let you design, just can't order till tomorrow.  guess they're setting a daily order limit so they can catch up.   

y'all cats getting all them codes done f___ed it up for errbody!

Last edited:
wasn't there a limit of 24 per day on the kobe 4's? i remember ppl going crazy lol.

sucks. i can't wait for the 9's on ID. i might go ID only on that shoe

Last edited:
Really Considering Not using this Nike Gift Card for a Kobe 8 ID, now that i cant do the Prelude IV or V inspired pair.
frown.gif

maybe ill just wait till the 9 or until the KD 6 come back up.

mean.gif
mean.gif
 @ Nike for taking away the Laker Colored Uppers

Yes there is a high Concentration of NaCl at the moment

Saw new pics of them kobe 8 yeezy and I am glad I didnt order them.They look kinda plain imo.Idk somethings just off.

I did see a new gray pair that I want to order tho.

Might cop these

Best yeezy I seen done is with the black python, tempted to make that my last pair

I'm a big fan of those SS Platinum Yeezy IDs. Probably gonna regret not making a pair but I've got some Roshe IDs in the same colorway to ease the pain :lol:.

Last edited:
when does nike actually charge your card for a pair of IDs? havent done one in a while so cant recall lol

when does nike actually charge your card for a pair of IDs? havent done one in a while so cant recall lol
I believe they charge you when you place the order but they don't actually take the funds out until they ship. Nike charges always say "Pending" in my bank account. It's not until they're shipped that the money is removed from my account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom