Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I made almost the exact same shoe 3 weeks earlier, got the almost finished email the same day. Go figure. I get the feeling I'm gonna end up returning it tho.
I'm going to be highly upset if that happens. Especially since they're gone now.

Last edited:
Wanna petition to have them put up the 8s for one last time. Damn. Wanted to make some ultimate warriors.[emoji]128542[/emoji]

I think we've had enough time with the 8 ID's. People should have just made the purchases instead of just having the shoes sitting in the shopping cart or waiting for that Kobe 8 coming down soon tweet or email.

Came today...
Played in these today and my feet started blistering and the left shoe was digging in to my a achilles.  Weird because all my other Kobe 8's have been like heaven for my feet. This is my first time playing in an iD. 

Played in these today and my feet started blistering and the left shoe was digging in to my a achilles.  Weird because all my other Kobe 8's have been like heaven for my feet. This is my first time playing in an iD. 

Blue glows?

Well i guess its time for us to prepare for 9s....
I hope those of us that put in late orders dont have any problems because theyre gone.

C O O K # 45

As i posted a couple days ago, i stated 1 of my 3 pairs would be arriving tomorrow. Had me super excited. So i
just so happened to check my tracking just to see this bulls__t... My hatred for UPS and USPS is unthinkable.
View media item 909504

played with my nikeid for the first time and letters at the tongue id already came off..what's with the quality..smh

my tracking is crazy the was label created on 4-3, then it went back and forth Dongguan and Shenzen then I got that same message mechanical failure

played with my nikeid for the first time and letters at the tongue id already came off..what's with the quality..smh
Ya its weak, mine fell off after 1-2 runs as well. Paying close to $200 and Nike glues on the letters, really come on man? 

Ya its weak, mine fell off after 1-2 runs as well. Paying close to $200 and Nike glues on the letters, really come on man? 
WOW. You guys can't be serious.
indifferent.gif

Maybe it was a Good Thing I didn't get my ID's done, bc they were going to be a Tribute to my Passed Grandfathers.

I woulda been LIVID if the Letters from their Names fell off an ID, especially since I'd whole them dear to my heart for Sentimental Reasons. SMH

The Swoosh is SO Cheap and it's already begun to affect my buying decisions.

My first 8 id's, the tongue letters weren't even all the way on. They looked like stickers that weren't pressed on hard enough. Half of it was literally hanging off the tongue, and it was like that out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom