Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

O MAN! CURLY! please tell me that the QS are the GREY/PURPLE shown above in the wallpaper..

HypeBeast said it's white/grey/purple...is that true?!

^^^^^^^^
yeah really

and personally, the grey/purple were my least favorite colorway of the ZK1s so far
[/b]

we need the 81's ZKI >:
mad.gif

Did anyone put up the Team USA QS colors?
zivnr6.jpg

Also there is a Black/Anthracite/Black (all black basically) coming in October.

oh just to clear things up a little bit my fellow AZK1 fans...
i wasn't in fact stating what the QS is gonna be...
i'm just demanding what i want the QS to be

wow KDAY, never seen those..... those are nice.... QS tho? i wonder if these are the QS that curly's been talking about all along. do you have pics of the black/anthracite azk1 that are dropping as well?

we are all witnesses...
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
...to a conspiracy
ebay auctions: nike air force 1, delta force 3/4, dunks, barkleys... madcheap.net

wow, thanks KDAY, the USA Kobe is :wow:
eek.gif

but i remember Curly said there will be a Lakers colourway ZK for QS right?

Please do not PM me about the QS release as:
1. I do not work for Nike, and only a handful of individuals at Nike know exactly when they release.
2. The nature of QS is to be a surprise release, so they are pretty hush hush on the dates.
3. Lately, with the way shipping has been working out, many of Nike's QS goods have taken extra long time to get to the US.
4. Those are legitimate product shots straight from Nike.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the U.S.A. Kobe's.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Hey everyone sorry if this is old news but I talked to a nike rep and she said that blk/purple air kobes come out july 15th the same day as the white/grey ones.

^^wowzers nicee OT and USA's its gonna be a fun-filled zk1 shoe loving off season.. i'm gonna be broke.. the USA team is gonna be fun to watch in the summers to come =D
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Wow there are so many possible good looking colorways that could be put out for this shoe.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Quote:
^^wowzers nicee OT and USA's its gonna be a fun-filled zk1 shoe loving off season.. i'm gonna be broke.. the USA team is gonna be fun to watch in the summers to come =D

They will not be an OT edition. They are just an all black colorway.

Quote:
1. I do not work for Nike, and only a handful of individuals at Nike know exactly when they release.
2. The nature of QS is to be a surprise release, so they are pretty hush hush on the dates.
3. Lately, with the way shipping has been working out, many of Nike's QS goods have taken extra long time to get to the US.
4. Those are legitimate product shots straight from Nike.

so they are for sure releasing them. man i can't wait :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif