Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i think he meant the shoes are real there just not whats releasing. id be damned if the QS didnt have some from of purple or gold/yellow in it. im almost positive its gonna be laker colored in some shape or form.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Oh man those USA ZK1's are beautiful.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new. Contact info in profile.

I'm gonna hook up the Blk/Wht this weekend for 100$ shipped. I'm really excited about 5/24.
C O O K # 4 5

Nike is going to release the white/cool grey-canyon gold and black/purple-white as Laker colors and drop the U.S. color in late July before camp starts for the World Championships. Look for the Shodoko apparel to match all colorways as well too.

I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaant that white/cool grey-canyon gold! U.S.A.'s are dope.

Thanks a lot curly and KDAY for the info!

ALCS

Quote:
Nike is going to release the white/cool grey-canyon gold and black/purple-white as Laker colors and drop the U.S. color in late July before camp starts for the World Championships.

CURLY, I'm guessing that there's NO Lakers QS colorway, but an OLYMPIC QS colorway huh?

The only LAKER COLORWAY are Black/Maize, Black/Purple, White/CANARY eh?

I'm fine with that! COPPED!

mkuiv5.jpg

white/grey/canyon gold is this shoe^^^
right?

^^no i think they are the ones he wore during the playoffs at home
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Damnit Damnit Damnit....

The UNC's.... $135
The Black & Purples.... $135
The Team USA .... $135
The Black On Black.... $135
The QuickStrike.... $135

Being broke like a @#%$ on the street.... priceless.

And these are the White/White/Canyon Gold

Need a pair of NIKE JORDAN RETRO VII 7 CARDINAL/RED/WHITE SIZE 11.5 ??
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

Yea I think it was obvious that those were the quickstrikes when those pictures were leaked the day Kobe wore them in the game.

As always, thanks for the info curly; I'm glad the doubters didn't dissuade you from sharing more information :D
happy.gif

Why are they releasing so many colors? I'm counting 9 colors to be released overall, that's a bit much. I'm not completely against it, but what happened to a sig shoe having some purity. Is Nike trying to get Kobe out of his contract or something, is there some kind of stipulation that he has to release so many shoes. That's just a lot of shoes.

So what's the playoff quickstrike, nothing? I'm not trying to hate on the guy but how is this inside info? All he said was that the black/purple and white/grey are coming out. We've known that for months, how is this news. I'm not a hater by any means but this guy is clearly pulling on our legs. In the last 4 months since the shoe has released what has he really said that we didn't already know? Think about that for a second.

Quote:
In the last 4 months since the shoe has released what has he really said that we didn't already know? Think about that for a second.

How many times has Nick (B1LLY HOYLE) dropped "hints" on :smh:
nono.gif

Use the force, young padawan :b
tongue.gif

So is the Team USA colorway releasing?
Since NIKE doing the uniforms and apparel for USA Basketball, Im sure there will be some jerseys, hats or t-shirts that would match those.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom