Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
How many times has Nick (B1LLY HOYLE) dropped "hints" on possible future Jordan Retro releases that he wasn't allowed to fully disclose???

Use the force, young padawan

Those guys have done it countless times with credibility. I'm just trying to figure out what Curly has said in the past 5 months since the shoe came out that consititutes as inside information. All these release dates and pictures came from other sources. The team USA shoe was dropped by someone else. Anybody can come in here and give us vague predictions about quickstrikes and clothing lines that they heard from customer service. Maybe I'm missing something here.

sorry guys, maybe i miss something, but is it Curly said this one to be release? please help me....thanks

I really like how some of the Kobe's have the different color on the inner side of the shoe.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Quote:
Nike is going to release the white/cool grey-canyon gold

all i needed to hear, hopefully this will be in july sometime, because i dont have cash right now >:
mad.gif

[/b]

Quote:
Nike is going to release the white/cool grey-canyon gold

That will turn out to be a good release.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson

NO EVERYone the ones that people keep picturing with the Yellow on the inside that Kobe wore in game 6 IS NOT the one curly is talking about thats gonna release in July!!! The ones releasing in July are the ones that we have known about for the past 2 or 3 months the ones releasing on the 15th like I stated. And those are the Laker colorways that he was talking about.

Quote:
Nike is going to release the white/cool grey-canyon gold and black/purple-white as Laker colors and drop the U.S. color in late July before camp starts for the World Championships. Look for the Shodoko apparel to match all colorways as well too.[/quote

Yes! Some apparel.

Quote:
Nike is going to release the white/cool grey-canyon gold and black/purple-white as Laker colors and drop the U.S. color in late July before camp starts for the World Championships. Look for the Shodoko apparel to match all colorways as well too.

This has been known for months and the official colorway is: 313143-111 White/White/Medium Grey-Canary Yellow NOT white/cool grey-canyon gold

Quote:
This has been known for months and the official colorway is: 313143-111 White/White/Medium Grey-Canary Yellow NOT white/cool grey-canyon gold

go to page 242, and see if you find a pair of kobes that are white/gold/grey.......those are what are to be considered the quickstrikes, we all know the white/grey are coming out, that was confirmed months ago, but a guy by the name of curlyone, he is a pretty good source, and hes refering to the QS
[/b]

Yes, I was just trying to clarify. I have stated before that there would limited summer release and U.S. colorway is that release. I'm sorry about the Laker colorway confusion.

PS. Before any of y'all want to say anything, I said we'll discuss the Laker colorway at a different time.

Pictures from pickyourshoes.com/

kobe1_flint_uni_11.jpg

kobe1_flint_uni_7.jpg

kobe1_flint_uni_8.jpg

kobe1_flint_uni_9.jpg

kobe1_flint_uni_5.jpg

kobe1_flint_uni.jpg

kobe1_flint_uni_3.jpg

kobe1_flint_uni_10.jpg

New Jersey Nets

damn i want to cop but 120 + shipping + tax is a little steep, i think i'll wait for F & F to buy for 98 w/ tax =D
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Wow so many good colors...

White/yellow/grey
Black/purple/white
USA

I was not a fan of the previous colors...but I will buy these three.
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

Back
Top Bottom