ndltm9.jpg

ndlrly.jpg

ndlrnt.jpg

ndlrtt.jpg

ndltw3.jpg

ndlu2b.jpg

Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

I finally got my All Stars here are some rushed photos:

gosh, i love living 5 minutes away from Pick Your Shoes store. xD Comes in like one day!

ABOUT SHOE SIZE: As far as i'm concerned they fit like regular...I even lined up the bottom of the shoe with lebron III. Both size 9.5, both same size. VERY comfortable shoes. Not ready to ruin them by playing in 'em :D
happy.gif

i believe there are 5 ZK1 hyperstrikes:

vision = undefeated la
hunger = uls (la)
will = chi
focus = nyc
endurance = h-town
[/b]
[/b]

who has ordered theres from PYS.com. I did and still have not got a confirmation on anything yet, and my paypal has said I already paid >:
mad.gif

[/b]​

I need your raptor VII's, and your taxi's in 10-10.5!!!!!!!!

yo, i got my black/yellow ones today too....my box label has this tupid white label over it...looks so cheap like some kind of variant!

KobeFanForever: I got mine today :-D got my shipping confirmation this afternoon and looked outside and saw 'em there. What a nice way to come home from school.

God bless 2nd day air. UPS just knocked on my door and here they are. AS ZKI is next on my list and another pr. of these on the 18th. These shoes are pimp. I'll be mashing on somebody when I heal. I guess for now all I can do is put them on and watch Kobe kill Dallas tonight.
|I
tired.gif
At having a torn ACL.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
At the ZKI (all colorways)
ndn1ox

COOK # 45

^^^notice his white cheap tag on the box....that was the same as mine...looks like it came straight fresh from china

my order still says pending but i got them, so who knows whats up with nike

Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

those posters are only for us LA, SO CAL ONLY....i got two already. i can always get another poster if i'm hungry and am willing to get some super star

^^^WHAT???? John23Friend...R U SERIOUS...??? u used ground shipping with the free code and you got them today....you have to post your receipt online man...i've got to see that...thats frickin' unbelievable....

^^ dude its not that serious bro. he probably lives close to where the shoes are being shipped from. If you are close by ground can be like next day.

^^^maybe ricky, but his thing still says pending...so i mean thats pretty hard to believe...i mean we're sitting here biting our nails and he's already got his doing it the same way as us...

Back
Top Bottom