Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

here it is
ndnf68.jpg

Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

damn all you guys are posting all your kics and im still waitin around, gettin me all anxious and pissed...lol. John23freind85 what city or state do you live in? just wondering.
Im the REAL ceberal assassin!!

i live in Arkansas and they shipped from memphis, so i guess that why i got them so fast, but i dont understand why niketown.com still says my order is pending
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

ndo3sn.jpg

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE SHIRT MY FRIEND WILL BE PRODUCING FOR ME

The back of the shirt has a medium-size of his "sheath-logo"

the right part of the sleeve has those purple maze design.

what you guys think?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got an email from nike. My order was cancelled. >:
mad.gif

This is what they wrote:
Quote:
Thank you for your recent niketown.com order. Unfortunately not all of your item(s) were available, and are not available for back order.
Your order is being shipped with the exception of the following item(s):

Qty 1 of Zoom Kobe I (men),Black/White/Varsity Maize,11.5 have been
canceled.

I'm soo pissed >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif
devil.gif

Now I have to try to get them on the 18th >:
mad.gif

size 11.5 is cancelled for you, edd247???

I am waiting on another pair os sz. 11.5...what time did you order your size 11.5???

Hey, does anybody know if lacing the Zk1 on the front tab of the tongue(like the air jordan vi's lace tongue-tab) will provide more ankle support??? or it's just there for design???

Congrats to all of you who gotem, can't wait till the 11th. But anyways I went a talked to a guy at my local Footaction and asked him about the Red/White/Black Kobes and he said they had already recieved them and that they had only gotten 1 pair of each size, he told me to show up early because alota people have been askin about them. He also said that they werent gonna be for sale until 1:30, which I thought was odd. I also asked him if they had gotten any apperal yet and he said they hadn't but to keep checkin cuz they have shipments commin in everyday this week. Hopefully I can get my 11.5

Thats what I thought, but the same thing kinda happened to the Lebron IIIs. My size was sold out by noon, but I wasn't as hyped about those as I am about the Kobes. It might be just because I live in a semi small town in New Mexico.

just got off the phone with a nike rep and she said that we "should" start seeing these orders shipped out tomorrow. They are going through these orders by hand to ensure that there are matching billing/shipping addresses.

also according to the rep the ASG color way will be on niketown.com/nikebasketbal.com on the 11th. Also there is no word yet if the blk/wht release dropping on 4/14 will be limited or not.

Quote:
Also there is no word yet if the blk/wht release dropping on 4/14 will be limited or not.

i'm pretty sure they're not limited edition Zk1...these shoes look like the equivalence of MJ's Jordan XII playoff edition. Maybe these black/white Zk1 are Kobe's playoff edition

but i'm like 99% sure these are NOT limited edition and that EVERYONE will be able to get their hands on them

Back
Top Bottom