Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

READ THIS:
OK here it is, my take on the ZKI after arrival 2 hrs. ago. This shoe is amazing !! I can't stress this enough. I will say at 1st I was gonna be biased because #8 is my favorite now BUT and I emphasize that BUT !!! Yesterday I was fortunate enough to get a call from my hookup about the XXI arrival, I went and tried it on and INSTANTLY thought OMG, this could be the best ever. That is for another post on another day though. Now, the ZKI: If (stress the if) this is inferior to the XXI it isn't by much. This shoe seems to be bulletproof with top notch quality. It is very comfy and easy to put on and take off. People have been saying that it runs big and that is a matter of opinion. I wear a 13 and it may be a tiny bit larger than others but I wouldn't decrease a 1/2 size or anything. Try them on if possible 1st. I reall think all who buy this shoe will love it and I can't wait to hoop in them. Somebody will be mashed on!!!! It sucks having to wait cause my ACL is healing from a MAJOR tear !!!
The future of Bball shoes starts here!!!!!!!
COOK # 45

Quote:
So anyone with any info on that poster posted 2 pages back? Or any other poster?
If you mean the poster with West, Kareem and Kobe...its a promotion from Carls Jr here in the L.A. area. Buy a large size combo and get the free poster...along with stomach distress.
[/b]

I may have left some info on my 1 glance review. I think this shoe will be all you want it to on the court and then some. I think the lace system is nice, above average. I think they will stay tight and all will be well. Have ya'll ever put a shoe on and just felt instantly that you could play well in it? I have and this shoe makes me feel that way. I'm not saying "it's gotta be the shoes" or these shoes will make you play like Kobe cause that's just GAY ! I'm saying it makes me feel secure and it feels like a Bball shoe should on my foot. In other words, I wouldn't hold anything back on the court. I think this shoe will hold up to all you can give it.
IMO, the comfort is comparable to the XX, > 2K4 or 2K5 by far.
The durability would be = to the XII, which I have had last longer in tougher conditions than any other shoe I've balled in.
The weight : It is a pretty light shoe, heavier toward the toe area and maybe a tad heavier than the 2K5. I think that extra weight means better quality !
Once again, I think ya'll will be happy with this shoe and even if I was a Kobe hater and put this shoe on, I would have to love it.
I will be going to the court tomorrow for my daily dribbling routine but due to my injury I cannot make alot of cuts to test the traction. I will do all I can and post tomorrow.
COOK # 45

I got my pair down here in Miami. I did 2nd day shipping, but a rep called me because my billing address didn't match my shipping address. Then they sent them next day air saver.

I usually wear a 10.5 due to them being sold out I ordered a size 10 it fits alright.

I got a sweet H2K5 Kobe poster/banner off ebay... I'm too lazy to post so i'll just add the ebay link.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8743273192&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

i agree with everything 4fitness said, the shoes feel great right out of the box and when i laced them up it felt like my ankle was on lockdown, this is what i've been waiting for in a shoe, i've rolled my ankle in almost every shoe i've played in and these feel like that will never happen. I would go a half size down, i normally wear a 15, but i got a 14 in these and they fit great. They are very much like the 2k5 but with the ankle support that the 2k5 was lacking. I going to play in these tomorrow and i'll give a better review then.
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

I received my AS today from PYS. I have no issues with excess glue or leather quality. These are some really nice sneaks. I too wear a 15 and, were I a baller, would wear a 14 in these. However, as a middle-aged poseur, these feel just right! Good stuff. . .

I don't know about the LBJ 3's (i haven't picked up a pair yet), but i would say that these are far superior to the lebron 2 and the AZG
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

Thanks for the comparison, I guess i'm going to have to wait to try these on at the store in order to consider ballin in them seriously.

just got my AZKI they look hot now waitin for the black and gold :pimp:
pimp.gif

how's the cushioning on the inside of the shoe??? it looks thin behind the heel/ankle. Is it like the 2k5's? Cause I found that the cushion was hard/thin on the 2k4's and the 2k5's. Also, how's the ankle collar? It seems like it would stretch out after a while...

Here's a release date calendar that brings everything together.

ndv50x.jpg

You can try n snatch my chain if you think you a stuntman,
I'll put u on hardbottoms like you workin' for 'Jumpman'//

To those with the All-Stars early...on the inner tounge of the shoe does it just say All STAR 2006 or does it say ALL STAR 2006 with kobes mini signature???

Rob Strongo: They fit the same way as the Lebron III's in terms of grip and stuff it's the same and then some. The fitting of the shoes is the EXACT same. I don't know why people are saying they run large, maybe they do ... but certainly not enough that you'd need to go down a half size or full size. But then again, i usually wear shoes with only one finger's spare space.

Placed an order with PYS yesterday morning. Haven't received acknowledgement of order yet. Hope they don't cancel!!! It will be harder for me to cop these here in Sydney! Well, more expensive.

I checked PYS again today and price back to retail, $129. My size is gone too. Man, can't wait to get these. Hope they ship it soon!

PYS is very reliable. reason to people here not receiving order confirmations is probably due to LARGE amt of orderd placed for this particular shoe...

i got my pair today in san diego (ordered on friday a.m.) and received the shipment confirmation the same day. so go figure.....they legit!

on a side note - my kobe's are :wow:
eek.gif

BTW, my PYS all-stars are back at home. It says in the shipping that it's about 2 LBS. @ POUNDS?! is that true for some of y'all??? my size 11.5 BTW

Back
Top Bottom