Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
BTW, my PYS all-stars are back at home. It says in the shipping that it's about 2 LBS. @ POUNDS?! is that true for some of y'all??? my size 11.5 BTW

lol. that's what i said at first. the shoe is light. it's the box and shoe that makes it 2 lbs.

getting three for sure...Thanks for the pics!
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

My Footlocker believes they will be getting the Black/Maize's on the 18th. They aren't certain yet but the dude said to check back in a week.

Quote:
If you mean the poster with West, Kareem and Kobe...its a promotion from Carls Jr here in the L.A. area. Buy a large size combo and get the free poster...along with stomach distress.

Dang......I don't suppose someone could do me a favor and I'll pay pal shipping or some other arrangement.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

ARGH, the kobe's DO run half a size bigger. Or at least, they force you to wear a half size smaller. That "ankle support" ironically makes it easily for your ankle to slip out if the shoe doesn't fit really close to your real foot size. Make sure to try these shoes on at a foot locker before coppin'.

jayson:hahaha, jason homan, it's me tim from church lol.

Anyone know yet what "exclusive retailers" will get these? Niketown, Eastbay, FL, etc.

6FT 9 TAR HEEL-

Any new pro-cut pickups?

kicks-r-us.com has the the All-Stars now. I'm plugging them because they have friendly customer service and without them, I would have no DMP in my collection. Thanks Mike and Al!!

On another note,
Would thicker Nike Basketball style socks help with the fitament issue? Some say true to size, some say half size bigger. I know if I try shoes on with my cheapy swapmeet socks, then fits roomy.
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

^^ no, i don't think so, because your ankle would still kind of kick up. Becuase of that "ankle support" thing on the top of the shoe, if you wear a half size too big, your ankle would pop out. :S Good shoe, i need to return mine to PYS... =_="

you have to try it out first. It depends on what genes your parents gave you. God gave me parents to provide me with big feet(11.5) and wide ones too...so mine fit perfectly. Some people need to wear a half size smaller than their usual size because they have narrow feet.

Man 4/22 can't come quick enough. The black/white are ill.
He scores 81, what else to get respect.

Quote:
He scores 81, what else to get respect.

David Stern respects his game. He just said 30 min. ago in Best Damn Sports Show. John Salley respects him, and says he's Salley's man. Once Salley says that it's a done deal, man

O YEA, i got one more shipment of black/maize still on pending with GROUND shipping....anyone with same situation as me???

^^ People got their shoes even tho Nike said pending. They sold out before i could get black /maize ones :frown:

the all-star ones looks like i could beat those up all day long, imma ball in them like crazy...the black/maize ones that I have..have that nice, smooth suede that makes me bought two instead of one...so one to wear like crazy. one to collect as a kobe fan..

NTLA, Kobe will be there at 10 pm this friday...for like a sec. huh? So no worth going there basically??

sorry if this was already asked but is there a difference in the ZK1's that came out on Nikebasketball.com and the ones coming out on the 18th cuz the one's on the site say its black/varsity maize while the ones set to come out on the 18th say black/canyon gold. just wondering.

come on you guy where on san francisco can i get the black/yellow maize!? :frown:
frown.gif

^ No, same ones. Says on the nike site that the same ones will be released to select retailers on the 18th.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

shoes def. run a half size big, i am glad i bought the 9 before i got the 9.5 (which is my actual size).

The new SLAM magazine with Iverson on the cover has the grey & light blue ZK1's in the shoe section in the back & it says they're out now. what's that all about.

"shut up seth....you think you're so cool with your little joo fro"

Back
Top Bottom