Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I play in my shoes too...As I get older ( I am 28 years old) I only play 1 or 2 times a week. I probably only buy 2 pairs of basketball shoes, and I usually wait till a pair is on sale at footlocker, then use the friends and family too. The Kobes in black and yellow where the first pair of sneakers I bought on release day since AJ 11 retros, and the first non retro I liked in a while. I have played in them twice so far and I think these are top 3 for me in performance

Wow, i remembered back a couple of months a go,when 80% of people here was all saying the ZK1 is ugly and they will never cop them, lol look at now. Everything is ZK1...and Kobe this Kobe that. Im suprised how fast people jumped on Kobe's wagon after the shoe is released, oh yeah don't forget the 81 points game.
Damn folk !
roll.gif

I wonder what if Kobe wear some cheapo Payless, would these folks still line up to buy his shoe .
roll.gif

Quote:
Wow, i remembered back a couple of months a go,when 80% of people here was all saying the ZK1 is ugly and they will never cop them, lol look at now. Everything is ZK1...and Kobe this Kobe that. Im suprised how fast people jumped on Kobe's wagon after the shoe is released, oh yeah don't forget the 81 points game.
Damn folk !
I wonder what if Kobe wear some cheapo Payless, would these folks still line up to buy his shoe .

what are you talking about?

you think 101 pages just poped up on this shoe, in the last week?

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

is there anywhere i can get that shirt posted by phildlee besides korea?
preferrably in the LA area
thanks

^^^those look pretty bad...for some reason he doesn't look good in them...the shoe looks strange...maybe its the angle...

right on supersonic1414! I actually try hard not to match andI have never and will never wear b-ball shoes with pants. that is what running shoes etc are for.

and yes, you can still ball in your shoes and keep them looking nice. I always keep my shoes looking nice and take care of them
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Bball shoes dont' look good with jeans, (some exceptions of course, the III's etc.), they look good with jean shorts though.

^^any of you guys stayin' up till midnight to cop a pair of kobes?

For all you people that couldn't make it out to the kobes at Westfield Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA today. There's still plently of good sizes left for 2morrow, so make sure to get there early cause and pick theses up!!! While ur there don't forget 2 pick up the 21's also!!! Ask for Rick!!!

Nike wanted me to tell ya'll that tonight when the ZKIs go on sale to wait until I get my pair before you order yours. I will kindly post when I'm done with my purchase so ya'll can hook yours.

Anybody who knows me on NT, knows I hoop in all my shoes. I'm down with sonic and heel, they're Bball shoes, play in them ! IMO, Bball shoes w/ jeans is _______.
I do love to break necks though :wink:
wink.gif
I usually break all kinds of necks and ankles when I'm on the court, it's a shame I'm hurt right now but it's good for the competition.
C O O K # 4 5
<<<------- That's how I roll, 1 dope boy in a Cadillac.

I have a bad feeling that the black/maize ZK1s aren't going to be available online at niketown.com, the link to that feature isn't there anymore.

Blk/Maize tonight if you don't know. |I
tired.gif

I just got bad news, my AS ZKI will not arrive untill the 22nd. I'm mad, I wanted to wear them while I watch the game Sunday. Oh well, I guess crispy XXIs will suffice. :pimp:
pimp.gif

C O O K # 4 5

What's the product #? I remember it was like 3 somethin somethin...
I already have a 10.5, but they run BIG...IMO

I don't see them up anywhere...
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

ya i know, i just called eastbay and the guy had no idea what shoe i was talkin about

...WE'Z COLD...​

The Only Way To Keep Ya Kickz Clean, Is To Keep Them In the Box...

Back
Top Bottom