Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I'm think'in aobut gettin another pair...But UHHHHH...

By the By, this isn't the right place, but anyone wanna trade a size 10 for a size 10.5?

Hehe...

you need a 10.5? or looking for a 10?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Air Zoom Kobe 1 availability on 2/18

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Lisa) - 02/16/2006 09:26 AM
Dear John,

Thank you for your interest in the Nike Zoom Kobe 1.

This product will be available on Niketown.com on 2/18. You may also
find them in your local retail stores. We suggest that you begin
calling your local Nike retailers to check on availability in your city. For
a list of Nike retailers near you, please click on the link below.

niketown-locator.custhelp...er/loc.php

If you decide to purchase online, please take a moment to register as a
member. This will give you special member benefits, such as a free
return label if you found that you needed to return the product for any
reason within 30 days.

We appreciate the time you have taken to contact us.

Sincerely,

Lisa
Nike

be patient guys, they'll be up :smile:

oh...Nevermind then..I have the exact same problem..lol
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

ex2k4:

[ i m g ] w e b s i t e [ / i m g]

Get rid of the spaces and ya...

And Wind, I feel your pain...

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

^ yo, u need to calm down. Shane Scott Buchholz (NTLA rep) emailed me the news on Feb. 4...but seeing as though it's raining and everything, i was just wondering if Kobe was still going to show up.

" i heard kobe's supposed to make an appearance at NTLA tonight...is this fact confirmed?"

He was at the Rook/Soph game...I don't think he's gonna make it tonight.

That's just my guess.

Quote:
the nike rep is probably talking about the all stars. but keep the hope alive they may still come out.

in my original e-mail i mentioned the blk/maize colorway specifically. and the allstars are already out, so i'm pretty sure she's talking about the blk/mz.

but you're right. they'll come out eventually, just gotta wait a bit.

I chatted twice with NTC reps and gave the product # for the black maizes and inquired to a size run. Both times I was assured on 2-19 the black maize would be up on NTC with a FSR.....I am sure they will surface..If not, Nike has SCREWED me again...

^ that's what i'm saying...i mean, don't you think the Business Manager of NTLA knew that the blk/mz were releasing on all-star weekend. the all star game isn't until sunday, and we all know that kobe has flown back and forth from colorado and other cities in a shorter amount of time. i was just asking if Kobe is still coming in spite of this weather, not because of the fact that it's all-star weekend (this factor was already acknoledged when the first scheduled the appearance). sorry for taking such a credible source such as NTLA's Business Manager so serious.

Here is a tip...When we see the Jordan XXI up on the site tonight, we should see the black kobe around that time...If we don't see it reasonably after the Jordan, it probably won't show...

Yeah, I meant the 18th...And keep in mind, if they don't show PYS will be happy to sell us a pair for $249.99!!!! What a joke.

eastbay already has the XXIs up already but no blk/mz so...i dunno.
i have class tomorrow morning, and a test, so i'd hate to stay up and not see it posted until tomorrow morning.

I am only talking about NTC. I have heard nothing about Eastbay and their affiliates. I would guess sometime around 3 am Est/midnight pst. Nike is pretty consistent with hitting the midnight hour of the release date and they are west coast based

yeah the lady that e-mailed me didn't say anything about other sites, but if they release at "retailers" i'm sure eastbay/fl/finishline/fa.com will get some....that's my thinking tho

Back
Top Bottom