Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Beekizzle they already shipped your's? lucky :S Haha, o well, no big deal i literally live like 10 minutes away from where PYS ships out and stuff so 'sall good 8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif

Where to get the KOBE's black/yellow !!!

I know where you can get the Black/Yellow Kobe shoes ! Just came from Footlocker in the Cerritos Mall in CA. They said the would carry them on the 18 of this month. Would'nt hurt to call that footlocker.

so what do i do? I call them and ask them if they can ship it to what? ive never done this type of stuff before....
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

People these shoes are going up for $265.00 at ebay right now. WOW should i sell my size 14 too.

erik snake , do u know what i got to do to get these shipped to my local footlocker or where ever they get shipped too.

I'm not sure av3n but you might go to your local Footlocker and try to order from the one in the Cerritos Mall ?

The best way to find out is to call 1.800.991.6815 Footlocker hotline and try to order the shoes to be ship to you local Footlocker. If that does'nt work try to pride one of the employees, make it worth there time give them $60 or$ 80 under the table. Believe me people I know people that have done this, heres the number

Foot Locker
427 Los Cerritos Mall
Cerritos, CA 90703-5426 View Map
(562) 865-2559

And if for some reason they won't carry them there try other local Footlockers around Southern California. Good Luck to all

There's allways Ebay there all ready selling them. Funny because all the sellers don't even have them yet. There all came from Nikebasketball.com and they will start shipping no later than this monday.

that's kind of dumb... slip a dude 60 bucks for 130 dollar shoes? wow....
most men lead lives of quiet desperation - thoreau

hey erik, unless you want to try just walkin in on the 18th thats cool too. i used to regularly go to cerritos mall to get my kicks until they became foolish idiots trying to sell you @#%$ and actin like fugazzi jordans are limited edition and couldnt let me christmas shop cuz i custom made some dunks and they gave me the 9th degree about em... hahahahaha.

besides, who's to say they'll take your 60 bucks and not even order them for you? dont come at me n00b, ive been doin this for a long time. slippin dudes 50% of the actual price value.... just call it in or walk in on the 18th.

My advise was not for the locals but for all the guys that don't live in California which can't just walk in to FootLocker like you can.

Well i dialed the number u told me the 1800 one and i talked to a footlocker representive , and they said they didnt have the air zoom kobe 1 listed to be availiable on the 18th...........

and i called my local footlocker , and the person who picked up the phone doenst even know when shoes are coming in or not...... I asked him if the kobe 1 were gonna drop on the 18th black/yellow and he said ummmm today is the 4th ....... o_O.... and then i said i know it is the 4th , im calling to know if you guys will be releasing the kobe 1s on the 18th , and he said he didnt know.....wow.

People It's to early yet, call a day or two before the 18. The guy only told me on the hush
hush! Like I said try calling the Footlocker at the Cerritos Mall in CA.

Quote:
wont sell out

seriously. its a @#%$ general release shoe. you can really tell the hypebeasts when they start callin in and slippin money to 17 year old kids on a general release shoe...

i dont wanna sound dumb when i call them at CA , telling them that i live in ga if they can ship out 1 pair just for me.......and asking them stuff like is every footlocker suppose to be getting these.

If you go to nikebasketball.com, then click the ZK1, then click "find the retailer nearest you", call some of the stores that come up. For instance, there are 161 stores listed in NY and 310 stores listed in Cali. (Mostly Footlockers and Finishlines).
Did you guys REALLY try calling? Cuz out of 471 stores, I'm sure ONE will ship.
Out

Quote:
i dont wanna sound dumb when i call them at CA , telling them that i live in ga if they can ship out 1 pair just for me.......and asking them stuff like is every footlocker suppose to be getting these.

so you would rather not have the shoes, than sound "dumb" to someone you will absolutely never know?

edit:
Quote:
seriously. its a general release shoe. you can really tell the hypebeasts when they start callin in and slippin money to 17 year old kids on a general release shoe...

yea, its too funny
especially on ebay....

i can do
retail+8.25%+ (10) shipping + 20
if anyone is that desperate

hell, if i get enough people that really want these
ill do

retail + 8.25% + (10) shipping + 10

in all seriousness CHECK YOUR FOOTLOCKER/ CHAMPS / FINISHLINE / FOOTACTION
I'm Vietnamese, if that matters.

"select retailers" doesnt mean its a GR....

Quote:
"select retailers" doesnt mean its a GR....

you're right. but then again, the black/purple 2k5 "kobe's" were a "limited to select retailers" as well and we all know how that went....
- my other sn is k0betw0

Back
Top Bottom