Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

So in your opinon's, even though nike says that the black/yellow are limited, do you think that they will be hard to find, like only @ urban accounts(did nike even say they are only @ urban accounts or only select retailers?).

I live in socal, so do you guys think they should be pretty easy to obtain.
I need these bad.

nike said select retailers. I am going to see if I can find another pair on the 18th too. Although I might just buy the Jordan XXI. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Lakers Fans... I am feeling you!!

Kobe's first TV ad for Nike to debut Thursday

LINK

during TNT eh? someone make sure to record it and post it here
cause i don't get TNT
That's my word

[/center]

i placed my order on the release day and it seems like my order is gonna be stuck in PENDING forever... any chance these shipped out and the status didn't change? err, i want my damn shoes already.

Is it just me, but i dieing to see the all stars in person, someone earlier mention the quality not as good as the black/maize, i would agree just based off what the photos look like. They just seem cheap.

hey why isnt nike releasing the laker colorway? the White/Purple Zooms were not on that poster...

people need to check out the hyperstrike colorway dropped in houston...a pic is posted in that FAKTOR thread...damn that colorway is so hot...hope it comes out

Quote:
i placed my order on the release day and it seems like my order is gonna be stuck in PENDING forever... any chance these shipped out and the status didn't change? err, i want my damn shoes already.

well mine was stuck on pending for a couple days so i called a csr and she told me "oh, those are shipped already we just didnt update your order form". the following day they were on my porch waiting for me :D
happy.gif

I'll be gettin my telephone call makin skillz up on next friday checkin which store has the kobes.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

Whuts good NT...

I remember seeing (can't remember where) the new line of Kobe clothes [i.e. the black shirt w/ his face made from words, white shirt w/ his outline] can anyone tell me if these shirts are out yet...or tell me what pg they were on or what thread...

What the f#@k!!!!!!!!!! How did Houston get that colorway?? >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
That's gotta be another quickstrike colorway :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b]

check the post about the Houston event. those are the 81's. with the purple forfoot. not the ones with the yellow swoosh, those look fake.

Back
Top Bottom