Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

here ya go. My favorite too; by the way

ng8ppd.jpg

[/b]

I just saw a cool Nike billboard featuring Kobe along I-10 in Houston. I think it just got put up and it says "U is for undeniable"...He's definitely getting some props and I think the Kobe blitz is just starting.

I just won a pair on Ebay for 177.50. I wear size 12 in the 2K4 and won a size 12. Those of you who have them do you think they will fit?

Moss, everyone is saying the Zoom Kobes are half a size bigger. So maybe size 11.5 would fit you best.

WOW, just checked on nikebasketball.com and they have made a small addition. when you click on the black/yellow kobe and try to buy, they removed the buy button,

and read the last sentence of so. they say to keep an eye out all week All-Star week for additional quickstrike opportunities
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Wear is the sz and item label in the shoe? I took a quick peak and it is not on the toungue, noe either side on the inside of the shoe.

thnks silverbballer!! just ordered my sz 9.5! can't wait til they come in. look forward to playing in these shoes. can't wait til tomorrow. THE AZK1'S WILL BE OFFICIALLY OUT!

I don't see how anyone thinks these shoes are fresh. i personally think these by far, are a bunch of crap. i wouldn't accept these if they gave them to me for free. i would have thought signing with nike, kobe would be putting out some sick kicks. i am very disappointed. to break it down . . . kobe needs to step his shoe game up. he should take some pointers fron bron bron

"I don't see how anyone thinks these shoes are fresh. i personally think these by far, are a bunch of crap. i wouldn't accept these if they gave them to me for free. i would have thought signing with nike, kobe would be putting out some sick kicks. i am very disappointed. to break it down . . . kobe needs to step his shoe game up. he should take some pointers fron bron bron"

Haha...are you trying picking a fight in a 60 page thread? lol.

Quote:
I don't see how anyone thinks these shoes are fresh. i personally think these by far, are a bunch of crap. i wouldn't accept these if they gave them to me for free. i would have thought signing with nike, kobe would be putting out some sick kicks. i am very disappointed. to break it down . . . kobe needs to step his shoe game up. [/i]
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go sit in the corner..... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Buy my Jordan IIIs and XVII+s

Quote:
I don't see how anyone thinks these shoes are fresh. i personally think these by far, are a bunch of crap. i wouldn't accept these if they gave them to me for free. i would have thought signing with nike, kobe would be putting out some sick kicks. i am very disappointed. to break it down . . . kobe needs to step his shoe game up. he should take some pointers fron bron bron

Bro... there's nothing but mad love for these kicks for Kobe. You probably think THE KOBE (1) from Adiddas is better than these :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

[/b]

silverbballer = :pimp:
pimp.gif

Thanks for the link... My 10 was pushing it / I just ordered 2 (10.5) for myself.

zoom jay 2k5= :pimp:
pimp.gif

The 15% off sweetened the deal too.

Quote:
Hey King, how does your 10.5's fit? My 11's are too big
Sorry bub, I wish I could help you out but they fit perfect. It's too bad most people didn't listen to B1LLY HOYLE when he said they run the same size as the H2K4s.
Buy my Jordan IIIs and XVII+s

Silverbballer & Zoom Jay 2K5:

THANKS GUYS!!! YOU GUYS ROCK! :pimp:
pimp.gif

I was trying to get a pair on the nike site when they came out but using firefox screwed me over. Since I live in Canada I doubt we'll be getting them in stores...so you guys just saved me tons of trouble to drive down to Seattle to get them.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Back
Top Bottom