Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

They aren't on NTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Where the !@#$ are they? I stayed up until 2AM for this @#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll just go to sleep so you guys can get yours already...always seem to happen to me like that. i wait, then as soon as i give up, bam it happens.

>:
mad.gif
I'm gonna start throwing things soon enough. This is pathetic !!!

Those morons at Nike were like 12 midnight blah..blah. Oh I'm so mad !!!!

Absolutely pathetic !!! Gentlemen, we've been had. Thank God I have another option before I try ebay.
Goodnight NT, I'm gonna try again in the morning.
C O O K # 4 5

Socal/LA peeps, The Beverly Center Mall FootLocker, Finish Line, Champs, Shiekhs will have the ZK1's Black/Maize today(Saturday). They will be opening up at 7 or 8 AM.

freaking andre igoudalas game has gone another level and we all kno y... lol ZK1s OWN!!! freaking needa cop that KObe 1 form adidas.. too intense

man i should bought mine in store instead of just odering online. so did u guys get a pair from NDC? :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

I got one from Nike.com but it was a little bit big on me. But i went to Footaction in Acardia and got a half size smaller.
BTW, they receive about 40-50 pairs.

first off, who the hell told you guys they would be on ndc tonight? :lol:
laugh.gif
i could have told you they wouldnt be there....

and people, take it easy. If Stockton frickin California got these, then they arent that hard to find....and arent that limited..

NC NTers Footaction Hanes Mall has 3 FSRs
guys just check your local store that gets like limited jordans like ice blues blk maizes and shoes like that

Actually they seem pretty limited here in cincinnati, i've called every champs, finishline, footlocker, ect. within a 50 mile radius, and they all said pretty much the same thing, what shoe? which color? and when is it supposed to come out? lol the guy at champs said none of the champs here are getting them because they get there @#%$ 2-3 days before they come out and they dont have ANY INFO at all on the black/yellow ZK1's.

What a bunch of @#%$, now i'm pissed.

You guys think NDC will have them up tonight? since its still the 18th?

|AIM - xXx Eminem2g xXx| |E-Mail - [email protected]|​

nice pics fonto. any advice, if im a normal 13, for the zk1's if they dont have 12.5 should i go all the way down to 12 or stay at 13?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
if im a normal 13, for the zk1's if they dont have 12.5 should i go all the way down to 12 or stay at 13?

Check this... I got the Nike Shox Elevates in a size 10 they fit perfect. I bought the Nike Shox Lethals in a 9.5 and they fit great. I tried on the ZK1's last weekend in a size 9 and they felt amazing.

My point? Don't listen to anyone. Go to a store and try them on before you buy them. Shoes fit differently on different people. I'm a prime example.

I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom