Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i ordered the black/maize at shiekh at mainplace. they said they have 2 size 9's left in their warehouse and that it should arrive in 5 days. im crossing my fingers

2nd pair of Black/Maize ZK1's.. .
happy.gif

o6i8v8.jpg

-TrueOne
Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue Suite B.
San Diego, Ca 92101
(619) 955-8046​

Has anyone had problems with the teeth on the black/maize creasing after playing ball in them??? :\
ohwell.gif

damn i wish i was old enough to buy those old kobies. i wanted them back in the day, but i didn't have any money to buy them myself, and my parents didn't want to buy them for me.

woulda been nice.

just to help people out who haven't gotten a chance to cop the azk1 blk/maize, there are several sizes from 10-13, thats right 10-13 at cerritos mall(finishline,champs) as of 6p.m.
good luck fellas'

did you guys see the b/n the legs move fadeaway jumper to tie the all star game tonight that kobe made?? :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I picked up my 9.5's on friday from Champs. Footlocker told me the only reason they had them for sale was because finishline was selling them too and I guess champs went along with the idea. They put em out at 2pm and sold 68 pairs within 6 hours without any notice to customers and I went to Champs since foot locker only had size 13 and FootLocker was sold out. Now I need a tshirt to go with it. Damn

Both my pairs will arrive this week. I've had such a time with the ZKI. I'm just exhausted emotionally. :lol:
laugh.gif

C O O K # 4 5

^^^I am going to go out to the mall to check if they have them later on today.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Hey for everyone ELSE who doesn't live in the LA area or near a niketown, i talked to a rep with niketown last night and they all have different stories but one of them told me that they do still have them it's that they don't have they authority to release them onto the site. i think he said marketing dept release them and they had yesterday off and today off because of presidents day. i don't know why they wouldnt have put them up saturday but they did just release the lebrons and and the vince carters the previous days before. so maybe it just got lost in the shuffle. not everyone is a kobe fanatic. the rep told me to look for them to be up tuesday or possibly wednesday. don't hold my word to it just sharing some info. this situation kind of reminds me of the laser vicks that released a few days later than they were supposed to on nikegridiron. thanks once again niketown chicago for hooking up my 2 pairs.

I am very dissapointed in the new Kobe line. I think they are over doing this retro thing. The shoes are great performance wise but lack the edgey, pushing the envelope design that the Jordan line has. Jordans are always off the wall.

I think the Kobe Line should have been the continuation of the Penny line. Penny's shoes were ahead of their time in terms of design and performance. Kobe should have shoes that fits his public persona, a "love it hate it shoe" that stood out. That's how it is with the pennys and jordan. You either love it or hate, but at the end of the day...you remember it for its daring creativity.

I personally hate the big swoosh on the side. It makes the shoe look tacky. Like the foamposite one vs. the Foamposite pro. No swoosh = 10X better.

All I am saying is nike is not using kobe to his full potential. Bring back the Flightposite/Foamposite technology and incorporate it into the Air Zoom Kobe II (2). Hybrid that with the huarache line and you got a light, but supportive shoe for the active guard. Please nike stop playing it safe and take some chances!

I personally don't like the big triangle on the bottom of the shoe. it makes the shoe look less "clean". im going to save my $$$ and get the new kobe retros(Crazy 1s), another clean shoe to go with my lebron 3s..

well the retro is adidas.. so i doubt nike really cares... and if u hate the swoosh on the shoe wouldnt it be a hate it or love it realtionship? well im sure ive heard people saying they ahte this shoe, but yea if they added fomaposite it would be nuts!

Back
Top Bottom