Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
I must say - these are growing on me.....I would prob throw black laces in them though....

I completely forgot about laces...Anyone experimented with the released ones yet? Red or blk laces on the all-stars? yellow, purple, or blk laces on the blk/maize?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

just a heads up for those who live in Socal/OC area
WSS in Fullerton still has a couple of black/maize AZK1

P'NG--- Purple & Gold

http://[URL="http://www.myspace.com/shaq34kobe8

first time i saw the picture of the blk/wht zk1's my impression was that they looked like boxing shoes.. haha but yah they are growing on me too..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

^true. it'd be very easy to cop 3 or 4 colorways for me...
i dunno about you guys, but i think the blk/wt would benefit if the toe was black as well, maybe just leave the sole part of the toe white, maybe you guys can experiment with it if you have the know-how.

off-topic, i hate how the lakers have been playing? so freaking inconsistent it's upsetting. they've yet to find that their game.

and wth happened to my kobe avy?

I'm gettin my 2nd pr. of the Blk/Maize tomorrow. I love these so much, I had to double. I'll be getting the Blk/Wht probably but I really want those Grey/Maize and the Blk/Prpl.

I tried putting White laces in my Blk/Maize but it was ugly. I tried Blk laces in my " All Star " but it was ugly too. Stick to the OG.

C O O K # 45

i'm not feelin the blk/wht or the wht/grey colorways. i'm down w/ the mpls and blk/prlp ones though!!!

I like the black/purple ones.
White/Black Crazy 8's size 8.5, 9, 12 $105 shipped.
$100 Black and Gold Patent 1s size 13.5

Quote:
I tried putting White laces in my Blk/Maize but it was ugly. I tried Blk laces in my " All Star " but it was ugly too. Stick to the OG.

Dang...guess not...I got some red laces for the allstars as my white ones are already getting dirty after playing in them so much.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

black white ZK1 are looking good :smokin
smokin.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
Closest thing are the blk/maize ones.

I have the black/maize already. I want some real Laker colorways. Is it that much to ask for yellow and purple on the same shoe?

Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways Laker colorways

I want some GOD DAMN Laker colorways. >:
mad.gif

^^ whoa whoa...Deep breaths now.

^^^dang I've been searching for an away Kobe Lakers jersey in my size for a while..
Still don't have any laser 2k4s though :frown:

Back
Top Bottom