Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I bought a pair of the black/ maize kobes for 140 the other day and the salesman gave me a 12.5 instead of my 11.5 and I didn't reealize it. Now its too late to return it, so I'm trying to sell it. Do these even go for retail right now? What's a reasonable price?

FAKES :
11_12.JPG

But they look SO hot like that.

Quote:
IF the Lakers make the playoffs:
QuickStrike AZK1's will come out. Kobe will be wearing these in playoffs. I won't tell which yet until it is proven and all my sources guarantee it. I know which ones are coming out...just not sure. Clue is..."Designed, not just colored"

Probly those ones that were on that contest (was it UNDFT?)
I thought those were wack.

yo my man you was WRONG. check out woot kobe was reppin against golden state

"Soon as my sneaker wear in stores, Reebok stock soar" - 50 Cent

Quote:
yo my man you was WRONG. check out woot kobe was reppin against golden state

Actually you was wrong.
The inside of the shoe that Kobe wears is black.
The one up top, the fake one, is white on the inside.
Woot was you looking at?

Quote:
I think the inside is straight fire. I can't get enough of it.

Which one? The real or the fake?
I like them both. But the more black, the more I like.
I'm gonna switch the laces to black when I get mine.
I can't wait!

i wonder how would the kobes look with the usa team colors, and does anyone know whta # is kobe gonna wear in the olimpic team?
change the game

I just copped a DS black/maize for $112 shipped! Man, and I paid 147.62 for the quickstrikes on nikeb-ball.com.

haha...frobe IS super-sticious!!! if i'm correct, team frobe hasn't lost a home game while wearing the grey/yllw colorway. they won their last away game in the blk/prpl...so i'm thinkin he'll wear those again for the next road game too...

...and all of fish's uptempos are the @#%$!!!

hey guys.... does anyone know anything about the kobe clothing line yet???
( sorry but i don't have time to go through 20+pages)

it's right up there. but for now there are the shorts, tops, and warm-up suit. according to the sources in this forum, more to come in april. (BTW. i got the shorts. the nike sphere dri-fit technology feels amazing.)

Quote:
it's right up there. but for now there are the shorts, tops, and warm-up suit. according to the sources in this forum, more to come in april. (BTW. i got the shorts. the nike sphere dri-fit technology feels amazing.)

Yea man, the stuff is real light weight. I like them. I got a sphere(not Kobe related) shirt at the outlets since I love the technology soo much.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

man, I was just gonna cop 2 pairs of the ZK's.....

but the more I look at those blk-wht joints, the more I like them.......

I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

I don't know. I like the plain. To me it works. Just depends on people's taste like almost any other shoe.

They are cool...But the next colorway I want is the blk/purple that is supposed to come out in the summer..And save for the apparel as well..
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

qy5v87

these will hit finishline right? I only ask this because I went to my local finishline yesterday and asked about these. they looked at me like they didn't know what the hell I was talking about and said that they didn't know if they were going to get them.
BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS

Back
Top Bottom