Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Cook, I like you but let's call a spade a spade (and I know I will get heat on this one)....When James is Kobe's age, he will have surpassed all of his individual records and should have a title or two under his belt (which he was primarily responsible for, not a 330 lb center).

Looking forward to your next post in the Jordan forum where you state for the 20th time that the XXI is off the hook (or is it chart?) .....Which I do agree with, by the way...

When James is Kobe's age, he will have surpassed all of his individual records and should have a title or two under his belt (which he was primarily responsible for, not a 330 lb center).

Lebron james sucks imo.
You SHALL NOT PASS!!DARK FIRE SHALL NOT AVAIL YOU FLAME OF ULDUNE!!!

GARYtheWHITE

kobe's black/purple AZK1's looks a lot like the samples, rather than the black/purple we've seen from the Premium Goods black/purple AZK1's

kobe's have a purple suede side piece and black teeth instead of purple teeth on the side. I think that looks more unique and hotter than the Premium Goods ones

sorry, i meant black teeth on the INNER size of the shoes

remember the black/gold had gold teeth on the INNER side of the shoes. The Premium Goods black/purple had purple teeth on the INNER side of the shoes. Today's ones wre black teeth on the INNER side of the shoes i believe

I like the ZK1 Kobe wore today against the cavs.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

When James is Kobe's age, he will have surpassed all of his individual records and should have a title or two under his belt (which he was primarily responsible for, not a 330 lb center)

LEBRON WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS KOBE

:lol:
laugh.gif
We'll see.
ZKI is lighter and better than LBJ III. # 8 is > # 23 (LBJ). When Lakers were winning Titles, Kobe hit the BIG shots not Shaq. I don't think either of them will win w/out the other. Shaq has better chance with his team but Kobe is younger.
I'll speak on the XXIs in the XXI post.
C O O K # 4 5

The debate of Lebron vs. Kobe is pointless. They are both very very good basketball players. It is impossible to prove something that is opion based. The fact is at the rate Lebron is going and improving, by the time he is kobes age he will have surpassed all of kobes individual records. This is based on numbers, not opinion. Does this mean that he is better? Who is to say. Just like who you like. I like both.

Quote:

true, Lebron will never have the Killer Instict character in him, that will eventually set him apart from Kobe. That Killer Instict character allows Kobe to be just plain ruthless on the court. James will never get those because that instict is just naturally obtained. However, I still like James' game. His game is just great.

I told myself I wouldn't get in the middle of this, but I had to address these comments:
Quote:
Lebron james sucks imo
to each his own I guess and that is your opinion, but IMO LBJ is a beast. dude is unnatural in how he runs up and down the court. you can put him at any position and have success.
Quote:
:smh:
nono.gif
why? because kobe scored 81 and LBJ hasn't? give LBJ some time and you will see :wink:
wink.gif
didn't LBJ reach a scoring milestone surpassing kobe already anyway? y'all must be too young to remember when kobe air balled a couple of threes in utah when the lakers didn't get past the jazz. kobe is a great player, BUT he didn't start out that way. LBJ came right out of high school and was true to the hype that surrounded him. I don't know about the titles, but the other milestones I will say I agree. LBJ is doing it on his own were as kobe had shaq when he came in the league. sure they struggled together, but the lakers were SHAQS team and diesel just took kobe under his wing (so to speak). both are great players nevertheless!
[/quote]

I couldn't resist to address this either:
Quote:
ZKI is lighter and better than LBJ III
:smh:
nono.gif
better? in what way? don't they both incorporate some of the same technology? design? both have great designs. both are great looking shoes. negative.
[/quote]

kobe was triple-teamed and poor smush parker was left wide-open for a three. i wouldn't have faulted kobe for passing up that 3. you gotta have teammates that'll step up in the clutch. *cough*lamar odom*cough*

let's also remember because kobe came into the league w/ shaq and a fully loaded team that his game was in cruise control and his minutes were limited his first couple of years. We are just starting to see kobe touch his prime. Both he and LBJ came into the L in different circumstances. Who know's what kobe would have done if he was starting on a team his rookie year, got 35-40 mins/ game, and had an entire franchise at his feet as a rookie. Different strokes for different folks. Kobe has been the best player in the L since 2001. Shaq's said it, Amare saide it, LBJ said it, the Spurs said it, and a host of other players in the L. You want to know who is/has been the best you ask other players. Some may not like kobe but they can't deny him that.

P.S. Kobe has been a Hall of Famer since '01

great points trunkz, kobe never got the type of minutes that lebron did when entering the NBA. That's why Lebron passed kobe on the 4,000 point mark.

I'm loving these AZK1's and can't wait for the clothing line...

I have a couple pair of the Adidas Crazy 1's sizes 11 & 13 i'm trying to get rid of.

i love these kobe haters tryin to come up with all this new material to say PLAYER X > KOBE[/b]

J KO[/b]​

well said man. These kobe haters hate but they watch those games tho. and they are buying his shoes to.

Back
Top Bottom