Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

OMG :wow:
eek.gif
I swear the black and white AZK1 look so smooth. Nice and simple design. Some may say that they are plain, but they are no "plainer" than the playoff XII and those are one of the pimpinest J's ever. Can't wait to add them to my collection.
[/b]

Hi everyone I have a question has Kobe been wearing ZK1 PE all this season I know his black/maize were a pe colorway, Is nike going to come out with any color he has?

^he's been wearing the blk/wht Kobe's in away games since the allstar break
That's my word

[/center]

Quote:
they are no "plainer" than the playoff XII and those are one of the pimpinest J's ever

you're just saying what i said like 8 pages ago
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

6foottarheel u still havent replied to my message
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
I know my grammar is bad, but it's not as bad as your
:lol:
laugh.gif

no, but I would have wanted him to yash on somebody when he would catch the ball under the rim. when did kobe hit game winning shots when shaq was around? kobe was instrumental in the lakers title runs, BUT it was still diesel's team. period. sorry! unless you have an example or can come up with one, then your argument is lame homie.
Quote:
Get off this thread if you're a Kobe Hater
ain't nobody a kobe hater. just give props when props are due. you remind me of what my pastor calls "fair weather friends". you around when things are great, BUT when the @#%$ hits the fan you are nowhere to be found.
[/quote]

Quote:
when did kobe hit game winning shots when shaq was around? kobe was instrumental in the lakers title runs, BUT it was still diesel's team. period. sorry! unless you have an example or can come up with one, then your argument is lame homie.

Wow looked like this Kobe / Shaq thing can go on forever.
But nah, i think i should stop here.

I could give u my 2001-2002 NBA Finals tapes and you can see the examples i mentioned about ,but since this thread is about ZK1 , let's keep it that way and get off this sport debate.

happy ?
happy.gif

Quote:
Woah, this post is huge. If Kobe dont have the number 1 selling shoe out now, then something is not adding up....

I think it is impossible. Especially with all the JB stuff soon to be released along with LBJs stuff already established as a great seller. Although, it won't stop me from trying to make his shoe the number 1 selling shoe :lol:
laugh.gif

She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:
the new kobe shirt runs big in size(as well as the shorts) so buy accordingly

ummm...no...well, not for the shirts. the shirts run normal. heck, even the xxl seems kinda small. if you're a tall small build torso, then they may seem kinda big. if you have broad shoulders or chest then the shirts tend to run normal. i have the heather grey w/ red logo and the wht/caro izzo shirt in xxl and they feel reg. the shorts may be a little bigger than normal, but i'd have to disagree w/ the shirt sizing.

Quote:
give me one time PRIOR to them winning their first title where kobe hit a game winning shot. in the end, it always came down to shaq and his free throws.

Quote:
no, but I would have wanted him to yash on somebody when he would catch the ball under the rim. when did kobe hit game winning shots when shaq was around? kobe was instrumental in the lakers title runs, BUT it was still diesel's team. period. sorry! unless you have an example or can come up with one, then your argument is lame homie.

Here you go ShoeJones....

Here's 4. I think this should be enough.
1) 12/27/99: Lakers 108 - Mavericks 106 (g-winning FTs)

2) 02/13/00: Lakers 113 - Nets 110 (OT g-winning layup with the and-1)

3) 05/10/00: Lakers 97 - Phoenix 96 (playoffs, jumper over Jason Kidd)

4) 06/14/00: Lakers 120 - Pacers 118 (NBA Finals, off reb and put back)

"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

Pat on the back to everyone who helped turn the Zoom Kobe I post into a Kobe > Player A / Kobe < Player B thread...

They don't about about RBJ's
They don't know about Gulfway Drive
They don't know about Louis Manor
or Carver Terrace, them boys gon' lie -
Bun B., describing the Land of The Trill, P.A.T., real live though...

Quote:
you remind me of what my pastor calls "fair weather friends". you around when things are great, BUT when the *censored* hits the fan you are nowhere to be found.

Your pastor cusses? That's odd... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

amilton
dRHamilton
dRHamilton​

i can't wait for the black and white AZK1s... they look kind of plain but i like them... and...

SMH at this thread turning into the sports forum...

just my $.02

Quote:
Your pastor cusses? That's odd...

Why is that odd? I had a pastor that embezzled all the church's money. And on top of that his oldest daughter was a huge ****. Cussing is nothing.

can anybody tell me what number pages in this thread have pictures of the grey/uni blues? (besides the 1st page, most of the pics dont work anymore)

I cant sift through 158 pages :lol:
laugh.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: [email protected]

Is that shirt a PS? I thought I saw a picture of a shirt JUST like that one, it was a few months back but I forgot to save the pic...so who cares, right?

-OH, and another thought...I wonder what the BOX for the KOBEII's is going to look like. LeBron had a regular Nike box at first, now since his II's he's had his own box. Just a thought.
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
OH, and another thought...I wonder what the BOX for the KOBEII's is going to look like. LeBron had a regular Nike box at first, now since his II's he's had his own box. Just a thought.

probably a box with all those maze-designs lasered onto it.

ey ptngina, thanx for the examples. that's what I was looking for! like I said before, I'm not trying to say kobe was not vital to the lakers. all I'm saying is give respect where respect is due. that's all.
Quote:
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com
:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Your pastor cusses? That's odd...
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
. I'm done also with this whole debate. anything else I write in this thread will be about kobe's shoes. peace

haha man the last like 9 posts have been about kobe vs player A - -x

i was GOING to cop the black/maize, but the black/white look so hot.. what would u guys suggest...

and im sorry copping both is not a liable answer, that was the answer back when i had the AS's and wanted the black/maize =D

Back
Top Bottom