Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

damn another pair of PE's for kobe. @#%$ is nike doing with kobe's sig??

but on another note

Gray/carolina>gray/yellows>gray/purple
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. INBOX ME

If you're lookin for a moment in Kobes career when he was clutch and hit the game wining shot. got to YouTube.com and search Kobe Bryant that should be all the confirmation of his clutchness that anyone should need.

Oh and off top he hit the shot off a screen on my hometown Detroit Pistons in the '04 Finals to send the game into OT where the Lakers eventually won. It was a three from way beyond the line.
Viewer Dec. '01 to July '02. Proud member since July '02

If you're lookin for a moment in Kobes career when he was clutch and hit the game wining shot. got to YouTube.com and search Kobe Bryant that should be all the confirmation of his clutchness that anyone should need.

Oh and off top he hit the shot off a screen on my hometown Detroit Pistons in the '04 Finals to send the game into OT where the Lakers eventually won. It was a three from way beyond the line.
Viewer Dec. '01 to July '02. Proud member since July '02

those kobes are simply amazin
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

those XXI's are CLEAN. the new kobes are ok, personally i think the gray/yellow are better. those are just hot those are probably the only colorway id cop now since i already have AS and black/maize
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

6FOOT9TARHEEL PLEASE EZ INBOX ME
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

^ it's a PE so it's highly unlikely

Quote:
can you imagine Kobe wearing Bibby's XXI (blk/purple) for away games and white/yellow XXI's for home. that be crazy sick.

Hell no! I've never liked Mike Bibby's game on the court.When the Lakers vs. Queen rivalary was at it's highest during the 2002 WCF I remember how much trash the Queens and Bibby were talking the whole series.I remember how Vlade Divac was saying "The Lakers wont get passed us because they dont have home court advantage".Or I remember how Bibby would do his cocky little shake down the court after he hit a 3 pointer late in the games.Yup and the Lakers remember seeing the Queens celebrate on the bench at the end of game 5 at Sac cleberating like the series was over.We all no what happened in games 6 and 7 during that WCF.

Here's what I have for Mike Bibby what he can get stitched on his PE XXI

queens2se1kk.jpg

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

^ hahaha at the queens.. boy do i remeber that...
but bibby's XXI's are pretty sick...
but nothing beats kobe's PE's

kobes PE > bibby's PE

Lakers > Kings

2002 WCF= good times. boy do i miss robert horry.

do these have zoom air all throughout the sole? would they be good for a 6' 2" 163 lb low post player? thanks

^ It's not full length Zoom. In the heel and forefoot. I think a post player might want a little bit more ankle support than what the ZK1 provides, but I'd recommend them anyway.

^eastbay has one up now

April 14, 2006 is slowly creeping up on me, can't wait for the Blk/Wht ! These are my 2nd favorites BUT I haven't seen them in person yet.
C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom