Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Just did a quick little google search on shozoko and one article said ninja uniform was usually called shinobi shozoko. So I suppose they are sticking with the whole samurai/ warrior theme for Kobe.

^Sooner or later that colorway must be released!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b]

Does anyone know what the design is underneath the swoosh on the outer heal of the AZK1's that Kobe is rockin the past two nights?

i'll pick up the blk/wht but i need to hear more on this quickstrike madness. any news?
I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

edd247, do you wear any of your shoes?

also

JAYMATIK, how did u get a discount?
________________________________________________________________________________________________

WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

What exactly is quickstrike? can anyone help me out?
and by the way did anyone watch the Laker/Warriors game, Kobe was eating Richardson apart they had to switch the defence on him.
I know yall seen the crossover on JR but Kobe didnt finish, JR is lucky he didnt or he'd be number 2 on the top 10 daily plays on nbatv lol.
What about Lamars Pass between the defenders legs to Kobe for the 360.
Man Lakers are on fire, and thank got the Sac Queens lost too, they had like a 17 point lead on the Suns at half hahaha

Hey does anybody know if they sell the izzo gear in stores yet?

Cause im heading up to Detroit this weekend and i wanna buy some Izzo gear.

I live in Canada and we have crap here, just the first zooms thats it. were hurting i know.

Can anyone help me out???

Quote:
edd247, do you wear any of your shoes?

garythewhite, yes I wear all my shoes, but I haven't worn my black/white AZK1s yet cause I just got them a few days ago. I just like to keep them fresh looking and clean them very often.

Why do you ask anyways?

i dont like that colorway kobe wore last night, i mean its nice, but i wouldnt cop

i want a white/maize colorway
[/b]

I'm feeling the mpls or white/maize/ purple swoosh...and the lateral side white suede would be a picture perfect pair as well.
I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

-garythewhite, yes I wear all my shoes, but I haven't worn my black/white AZK1s yet cause I just got them a few days ago. I just like to keep them fresh looking and clean them very often.

Why do you ask anyways?-

Cuz, in that pick you showed crazy1s kb2s etc, i was thinking it would be a shame to see those just sit in a box.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

Back
Top Bottom