Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

These are the ones I got from PYS.com:
Black Tongue, eastbay always has sample pics on their site

v3du9d.jpg

Quote:
BY THE WAY, EVEN SCOTTIE PIPPEN SAID IT SHOULD GO TO HIM, and he hates Kobe.

pip dont hate kobe...everytime he commentates he favors the Lakers and he praises kobe...and heres why...

pip is a Lakers speciaL assistant coach...and yehh kobe shouLd no doubt win MVP...ppL say nash but ppL forget to name that nash has marion, an aLL-star and Lebron has big Z an aLL-star aLso...but who does kobe have??...he's the onLy aLL-star on the Lakers...no doubt he shouLd get it...but since ppL hate on him so much...i dont think he wiLL...daym haters

Quote:
BY THE WAY, EVEN SCOTTIE PIPPEN SAID IT SHOULD GO TO HIM, and he hates Kobe
that is a shocker.. KOBE 4 MVP!!!
Quote:
pip dont hate kobe...everytime he commentates he favors the Lakers and he praises kobe...and heres why...
everytime i hear scottie commentate on kobe he always talks about how selfish kobe is and he is always hating on kobe's leadership abilities.. and that pic was him in hawaii at training camp.. he was only a special assistant for 2 weeks..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

pip is stiLL is working for the Lakers...Like two weeks ago against the rockets at haLftime...pip kept taLking about how kobe is great...anyways we shouLdnt argue we both agree kobe is the shhht

I'd say Pip is critical of Kobe, which is good, being that he worked for LAL and that he used to play alongside MJ.

Pip lately has been saying good things about Kobe.But yeah Pip was only a special assistant for the Lakers during the pre season last year in Hawaii as brought in mainly to teach Lamar O'dom how to play the intiator role in the triangle offense.Also he took the special assitant job during the pre season because he love and respects Phil Jackson a lot and probably wants to get into coaching in the NBA sometime down the road.Right now the Laker assitant coaching staff is Frank Hamblen, Brian Shaw, and Kurt Rambis.Kareem Abdul-Jabar is special assiatnt who was brought in to mentor Andrew Bynum and the other big men like Kwame Brown and Chris Mihm.And last is Craig Hodges who is the Lakers shooting coach.

Kobe talked a lot of stuff to Pip when he was in the league. Kobe once dunked on Pip and loudly told Pip to "get up B!tch" when Pip hit the floor. Pip did not like Kobe at all, so I am surprised that Pip likes Kobe for the MVP. Kurt Rampis also seems to have a lot of animosity towards Kobe, but he tries not to show and pretends to be objective when he speaks in public interviews :wink:
wink.gif

^^^Never knew that about Kobe saying that to Pip. But if Kobe doesn't get MVP it will be such a disgrace.

Quote:
Kobe talked a lot of stuff to Pip when he was in the league. Kobe once dunked on Pip and loudly told Pip to "get up B!tch" when Pip hit the floor. Pip did not like Kobe at all, so I am surprised that Pip likes Kobe for the MVP. Kurt Rampis also seems to have a lot of animosity towards Kobe, but he tries not to show and pretends to be objective when he speaks in public interviews

one of the all time great moments in nba history.

on the slow mo' replay while going to break on the TNT broadcast, they show a close up of kobe's face/mouth and you could make out those words clear as day as he back pedals after the dunk.

^^^^hahaha...I rarely ever see NBA players talk trash to each other anymore...Or at least catch them.

^^^ if someone has as video of this PLEASE let me know
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I'm pretty sure Scottie still works for the Lakers, and even if he didn't, he wouldn't go bashing the best player on Phil's team. Besides Kobe is the best in the league right now. :smile:

I'm completely immune to hype.

blah...blah...blah...188 pages...blah...blah...blah...Kobe rocks....blah...blah...blah
...Oh Yeah, I love this shoe!

KOBE FOR MVP!

AZK1 FOR MVS!

big question ryt here...... how come the onli retail shoe store(footlocker,finishline,eastbay,footaction,champs) that sell the black/maize color on the internet is finishline?????? why isnt it sold to the others on the web??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

can anyone confirm for me that the black/white zk1's will be released in Canada?

cause if they're not, i'm gonna drive down to Buffalo tomorrow to get them.

i've been waiting SO LONG for this shoe to drop. and now i don't even know if we're gonna get them up here.

we only got the white/red colorway. and from what i can tell, they're not selling too well. everyone else's loss i guess. or maybe because i'm the only kobe/laker fan in all of Canada. stupid country!
- Ali

Picked up my Black/White ZK1s at the local Footlocker in SD this morning.

FINALLY!!!!

I couldn't wait for the navy base in sd to get them, so I went ahead and copped them at Footlocker.

I was the only moron there this morning to cop em. LOL.

Oh well. Got my pair.
[/b]
[/b]

The Lakers are IN the playoffs!!! Can we please find out what Kobe is wearing during the playoffs now??

I'm completely immune to hype.

I find it funny that kobe would talk trash to pip. He should remember that pip got twice as many rings as he does and had better looking shoes haha.

gettin ready to go to valley plaza.. gonna cop the blk/whts!!!!!!!!! i wonder if many ppl will be ther..... ill get back to u guys wen i get home..
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

Back
Top Bottom