Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

the grey/purple pants is :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

My fault for postin the live auction. I don't have a code for free shipping but if you go to the coupon post there might be one on there. Those pants are fire but little expensive for me.

I like the way those shorts look especially if there were some ZK1's to go with them. :wink:
wink.gif

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

^^has anyone tried playing wearing two different colors like the picture up top lolz..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Yea Kobe made all defensive team. Congradulations to him of course.

Quote:
im so hesitate to UnDS them

Me too.

Quote:
wow those pics really tempt me to get a pair of black/whites

They are worth it.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Quote:
you guys think the MPLS will sell out right away? or will they be around like the others for a month or two.

If the MPLS ZK1 alone is not garnering over 40 something pages, you have nothing to worry about.

[/b]
[/b]

im kinda backing off on the mlps colorway. the nubuck looks kinda thin..
For Sale: Size 11.5-12.5 Air Jordan XVII, VC 1, Flightposite 3, Ultraflight, Shox Stunner,& Converse Rodman, EZinbox Me Or Email At [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom