******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

these look like they should be priced 69.99

What Nike doesn't drop to that price anyway

Retail is for Suckers
laugh.gif

Well....it kind of reminds me of a griffey, cleat type, basketball, clearancesection, shoe i won't buy

imo-the soldiers looked better and honestly could have/should have been the5's

sadly they sold better in my area.
eyes.gif

doesn't look like a sig shoe will lebron do it like Jordan in his 6th shoe? i doubt it lol

They are a little on the plain side.

That said, i think the design is a lot more "tidy" than the V which to me just looks like a series of ill matching panels fitted together.

Well... we will soon see how well recieved these VI's are ... esp with the consumer... Although the opinions of NT and other shoe forums are taken intoconsideration..Clearly this is not the end all when determining the marketability of a shoe.....

they look better than the V's at least. Too plain for me though.

I think the III's will always be the sickest model.

We need more pics of this shoe. I'm still very curious of how the sole will look as well as other angles of the shoe.

Originally Posted by dotaganza

They look like a female shoe. The fit Brons personality perfectly
Dont hate dot, how many girls can go 30-7-7. I'll name them Jordan, Big O. Thats it. So keep your trap shut, this is a lebron post so if you dontlike it stay the !$#@ out, we dont need haters here.

Originally Posted by vhate420

Originally Posted by dotaganza

They look like a female shoe. The fit Brons personality perfectly
Dont hate dot, how many girls can go 30-7-7. I'll name them Jordan, Big O. Thats it. So keep your trap shut, this is a lebron post so if you dont like it stay the !$#@ out, we dont need haters here.

30-7-7 at 23...imagine 4-5 years from now..40-10-10? No need to go crazy vhate420 but I feel you.. It seems like every LeBron topic is filled with haterswho purposely go in and bash on anything LeBron related. These shoes have tons of potential.

those looks like some random turf shoe from the mid 90s... one of them $60 retail joints that dont sell til they hit $30...

Back
Top Bottom