Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

Come on Ru... this is Nike and Co. we are talkin here....

No one gave them new ideas and they are gonna need them for Lebrons Last Contract Shoe...

I actually DARE them to do the same thing this go round and keep all those Energy Releases limited this year.

lol.. they will be eaten alive...

the rendering is good.... but still looks stupid.

RIP TO LEBRONS LINE... havent purchased a lebron shoe since the IVs....
frown.gif

Nike Lebron 2,3, and the 4 is all that matters now....

later-

Those don't look too great so far... I'll hold final judgment...

...and if I'm not mistaken didn't someone say that the Phantom was part of the Lebron line, but not the VII ?

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

man i haven't bought a LBJ shoe since the IV's
I think the IV was the most envelope pushing design of them all.

I actually like the VI, though... but the V was fairly weak.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

man i haven't bought a LBJ shoe since the IV's
i havent bought any period, kinda regret not getting the II's now but i dont think i will be getting the VII's.

*scratching his head* just kidding that is a good idea now its the second lightest shoe ever made cant wait for pics

Has anyone figured out that Nike will keep saying the Lightest Basketball Shoe ever? How many can they have at one time?

Well you can if its the lightest size 13.5/14 (For Kobe) or the lightest size 16 (for Bron)

I frankly don't want light. I want stable and comfy. I've never said while playing "ya know these .5 ounces less really makes adifference.!!"

Edit.

I actually like the 1st Render better than the 2nd.

I think if it's not a Retro Jordan of significance or a Dunk... most folks will never be satisfied.

lol... man to be a designer...

I like it even with DNA from other shoes...

zoom power(with other words the very first zoom lebron vi samples) similarities on these as if they put flywire on top and changed the sole
foam+maw-flywire=not so lightweight i guess

Wow, nice job on the PS 1and12...

If they're coming out the way you rendered them I'm actually looking foward to a lebron release for the first time in a while, although they remind mea lot of the BB IIs (which isn't a bad thing), I really like the overall look and shape of them, they remind me of something Scottie Pippen would wear, butimplementing new tech

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I think if it's not a Retro Jordan of significance or a Dunk... most folks will never be satisfied.

Absolutely. And it seems like the demeanor of most members on this board is to hate something because thats what seems to be "in" right now, nomatter what it looks like...

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Wow, nice job on the PS 1and12...

If they're coming out the way you rendered them I'm actually looking foward to a lebron release for the first time in a while, although they remind me a lot of the BB IIs (which isn't a bad thing), I really like the overall look and shape of them, they remind me of something Scottie Pippen would wear, but implementing new tech
See this is what I thought. Minus the Flywire...altho used to make the shoe look good... I believe this design embodies what a Big PhysicalSlashing Point Forward would wear. I could see Magic Johnson Wearing a shoe similar to this as well.

I think the Max tooling is less appealing than a 360 Zoom tooling, but the same concept remains.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Absolutely. And it seems like the demeanor of most members on this board is to hate something because thats what seems to be "in" right now, no matter what it looks like...

very true...very hard to please. and i've noticed it alot on most forums on NT....unfortunately i hate to put another spin to this and itsnot an absolute correlation, but when looking at post counts its usually under 500 (just for a rough figure)...slightly signifying notonly NT experience but also age...and the "youthful" thing to do to show ur "swag" is rebel with distasteful comments on anything just tostand out...sucks
sick.gif
,....comstructive criticism is fine but some thingsi've seen just shows no one can be pleased....ironically a few months down the line its those who buy the item the first....

Another thing I love is the hating on the price of new shoes. "160? No thanks, Ima stick to retros"
laugh.gif
As if retros give you more bang for yourbuck.

If these perform and are durable (i.e., no major cushioning breakdown after 5-10 wearings), then I will likely pick up a pair for playing ball.

My question is, why do these shoes have to be so high at the ankle? I hate the height of the Hyperdunks and these seem to be very similar in height. Whycan't they be a cut 1/2" or so shorter? They don't need to be Kobe IV low. Are we really going back to the 80s and early 90s of hightops? I hopenot...

-S

The lines (not the shape of the shoe so much, but the overall aesthetic of the shoes) on those renderings remind me a bit of the VC2s

Back
Top Bottom