Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

Good Pull 1 & 12... a Hyperdunk Performance ACG Hiking joint...

Interesting....

I think....

I gotta hit my man up and ask him will they start touting the lightest Boots ever created....

THAT would be something..

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/167806

I say BP and Arff23 go to Beaverton and force Nike to give them a job and not leave until they get results... The results the people want... They look goodBP... thought the huge swoosh on the side on Nike sigs is killing me...

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

BP what program did you use for that render?
it's all done in Photoshop, 98% from scratch. the carbon fiber and herringbone patterns are the onlything i didn't draw...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

it's all done in Photoshop, 98% from scratch. the carbon fiber and herringbone patterns are the only thing i didn't draw...
Oh wow great job with it, it looks amazing. I need to learn how to use Photoshop lol

Originally Posted by BP the owner

it's all done in Photoshop, 98% from scratch. the carbon fiber and herringbone patterns are the only thing i didn't draw...

So is that full length carbon the real deal?!

news_air-phantom-hoopchina.jpg

New photo courtesy of hoopchina

My take.... zl6 was a simple design and now it's time to get creative. Simple two years in a row would be boring. But they might be nice for basketball.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

news_air-phantom-hoopchina.jpg

New photo courtesy of hoopchina

My take.... zl6 was a simple design and now it's time to get creative. Simple two years in a row would be boring. But they might be nice for basketball.
Wow these are pretty sweet not boot like at all.

Wow. I love those!

As an aside, is the first picture of any sought after item, be it shoes or cars or whatever, ever non-blurry? Seriously!

i would love to say i could pass on these if this is what comes out...but i wont be able to.

however this KD1-esque crap does not look all that great, im sure they'll rework it 10-times between now and august. we'll see, for now a pass

Meh.

Hope LeBron goes to Under Armour. It's time.

Yeah, I said it.

The LBJ IV was the last good shoe in the line and now the line is simply treading water.

I don't think LeBron's line will ever really take off with Nike.

At least with Under Armour he can come from a completely different approach and have a brand built around him.

Nike can't do that with Jordan Brand, Kobe, and the dozens of other athletes they have.

It feels like I've seen the Huarache 2K4 redesigned into 10 different shoes in the past few years.
sick.gif

The only reason you guys keep saying they look like BB2's is because of the rand. That is a design element taken from many shoes from the mid 90's,including the XI's.

I don't think of them as looking like BB2's, I think of them looking like they're straight of the mid 90's. (Which is a good thing.)

Back
Top Bottom