Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

Originally Posted by Blue0230

^ I'm thinking full-length Zoom stacked over a Max heel unit....
to mee it seems like full-length zoom stacked over the air max 2009 midsole.

it kinda look like the Hyperize that's releasing later this year...
news_air-phantom-first-1.jpg

5uqmh1.jpg

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

RockDeep wrote:
I think if it's not a Retro Jordan of significance or a Dunk... most folks will never be satisfied.

Absolutely. And it seems like the demeanor of most members on this board is to hate something because thats what seems to be "in" right now, no matter what it looks like...

not really... this shoe really sucks from what i see. the 2nd rendering is dope, but honestly.... the lebron sig hasnt been "Poppin"... if these havea tongue and look bulky and have some sort of appeal, i might get them but from what i see, it looks like a power forward shoe and I and most of usneed performance and looks in the same sentence.

i just hate how lebrons are looking now.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Im seriously thinking these are going to have the Nike cushioning patent that was up on goodle about a year ago. Its like a fluid filled bladder that is made up by small individual fluid cells put together. Here's the link:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=UISqAAAAEBAJ&dq=Nike
That's interesting you bring that up. I would like to see what 360 Zoom tooling actually is. I'm thinking maybe the whole midsole iscomprised of a Zoom Air bag, like the midsole of the Air Max 2009 is all Air-Sole. Or maybe a continuation of the setup in the Zoom Lebron II, but full length.

Can anybody shed any light onto this?

Me and a couple other people on this board are on a site called Nike Legacy, and someone from the LeBron line was at like an online chat with us. I asked himwhat the best part of the VII's would be (Cause he was really hyping them up), and he said "the fit is on another level". If thats true, Im happybecause I care more for how its gonna feel then how much its gonna weigh.

Originally Posted by 1and12

^

Did he say it was on Ultraflight Level Fit?

Nope, he just said that the fit would be amazing, especially compared to the rest of the line. Since that includes the IV, I'd think it feel pretty great,and I'm sure they would be a lot lighter since theres no foam.

I haven't followed this entire thread but I saw a rendering with Foam on it. The samples that I've seen don't have Foam on them.

Otherwise....

MaZe

that second render 1 and 12 is ON POINT wow, i like how you came away from the first render, the only thing i would say is the ankle cut out is too angled,should prolly be rounded off so as not to pinch.

that small pic has me excited, so much so i may go get my first pair of VI's today ... haha.

Doesnt the part of the render that isnt flywire look exactly like the "scrapped" VI's or the Zoom Powers or whatever LeBrons that were scheduledto come out? Am I missing something or is that something theyre going to use?

Doesnt the part of the render that isnt flywire look exactly like the "scrapped" VI's or the Zoom Powers or whatever LeBrons that were scheduledto come out? Am I missing something or is that something theyre going to use?

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Im seriously thinking these are going to have the Nike cushioning patent that was up on goodle about a year ago. Its like a fluid filled bladder that is made up by small individual fluid cells put together. Here's the link:

http://www.google.com/pat...UISqAAAAEBAJ&dq=Nike
That's interesting you bring that up. I would like to see what 360 Zoom tooling actually is. I'm thinking maybe the whole midsole is comprised of a Zoom Air bag, like the midsole of the Air Max 2009 is all Air-Sole. Or maybe a continuation of the setup in the Zoom Lebron II, but full length.

Can anybody shed any light onto this?

About the "mysterious" fluid-filled airbag patent, yes:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/5100...or-a-fluid-filled-bladder-.html#reply-5100106
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/5121...or-a-fluid-filled-bladder-.html#reply-5121933

(Spoiler alert: don't get excited. This patent is just about how already-existing airsoles are being made.)

just a wild guess but Phantom either stands for a "zoom power" cover up or the actual inspiration to the VII is the Rolls Royce Phantom which i knowhe displayed at his car show ..

_rolls-royce-phantom-black-1-lg.jpg

^^^Now that you mention it, I recall the guy from the LeBron line alluding to a Phantom A LOT... Dude was constantly saying something like "this will bethe Phantom of his shoes.. etc"

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

wasn't the phantom the inspiration for the VC2? some of the lines are similar.....

It was a Bentley IIRC.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

^ perhaps some patent... on the toe... hmm...

..as long as there's a decent black colorway without patent.
What am i saying? This is the Lebron line, it will come in dozens of colorways.

Back
Top Bottom