Zoom Soldier VII (now Soldier VIII) thread

Like this model way more than the new Lebrons...and the price too :smokin

Last edited:
Can't front...... Both of those look good.
smokin.gif

Can we get some on feet pics?
@sneakermane

Just this for now.. will get more soon with jeans, they look real good with jeans

Last edited:
Ordered them on Eastbay since I over slept on Saturday morning. Got a backorder email from Eastbay over 30 hours later late last night. Called Eastbay cancelled my order and got them from Nike.com 

8...that's kinda whack figured they'd make 'em in wmns/gs Sz's if they gonna call it power couple

After wearing these, I've fallen in love. Super comfy. Hoping for some deep discounts
Same thing I said after wearing the Coconuts on Sat. Comfortable as heck and will go on sale, will grab a lot of colorways.. navy and white will be next I think, already seeing my size around 80 shipped on eBay

Same thing I said after wearing the Coconuts on Sat. Comfortable as heck and will go on sale, will grab a lot of colorways.. navy and white will be next I think, already seeing my size around 80 shipped on eBay

I got my eyes on the black tbs, the university blue and the gym red/crimson

Seen the Power Couple on feet in person, they're pretty dope and I'm usually not into the solider line. Not sure if these are limited or QS as some people say they are, still a bunch of sizes on FNL and a couple left on NDC. I may actually pick these up though...the glow on them are crazy. For those that got them how do they fit? 

Seen the Power Couple on feet in person, they're pretty dope and I'm usually not into the solider line. Not sure if these are limited or QS as some people say they are, still a bunch of sizes on FNL and a couple left on NDC. I may actually pick these up though...the glow on them are crazy. For those that got them how do they fit? 

For me I believe they are tts. I wear an 11 in the bron Xs and I scooped an 11 in the power couples. They are crazy long in comparison. I tried on a 10.5 today in a different colorway and they fit much better Length wise. My true size 10.5. If you have wide feet youre gonna have to size up. Regular and narrow, stay true.

Gonna try and exchange them tomorrow. Dont wanna have to come home and order them.

Last edited:

The Soldier 7 much alike the LeBron 11 is back to TTS

Last edited:
I would say TTS with a thin sock, half sz up with regular or thick/elite socks, i went up half a sz and I usually have a problem with my right pinky toe feeling squeezed from the outside of my foot after wearing some shoes for a few hours, didn't experience that at all when I went up half a sz

Going a half size up feels good as well. It was just too much room in the toe box along with heel slip for me. Width wise it was money. With the xi there is no way I could squeeze into my true size.

It just depends on foot type. I highly suggest trying them on first. I wear the regular 6 pk nike socks

Thank God these are "just soldiers" I was able to exchange them. Might double up on the pc. One of the dopest releases to come out of the lebron line imo. The glow is crazy and I aint even into that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
if its yer thang... they got hats to match the 'coconuts' "yellow joints" they r all over ebay, didnt wanna link a live auction though

havent seen em online anywhere else, must be in store only ( champs )

Back
Top Bottom