ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Is there ultra model?

I thought Spiridons have no Ultras

Do Ultra and OG fit differently?

I noticed the tip 1 laceloop is far away from the first pair of laceloops .... must be ultra

Here is the ultra pair, I wore this one today. My only ultra pair.

You can tell the difference with the OG mold, midsole, materials used, etc..
nike-air-zoom-spiridon-ultra.jpg

The spiridons have the best Ultra versions, save for the upcoming 97 ones with the plastic cage.
You mean upper is TN midsole is airmax 97? I wouldnt buy it

Zoom spiridons are softer than that

And...... Im trying to figure out how many zoom bags are there
Looks like more than just two zoom bags

I have nothing against them if they release the original builds next to them, since I don't have to buy them and other people might like them due to the increased comfort. The ones I posted are a nice new envisioning of the Air Max 97 in my opinion.

I'd agree with you if the Ultra models were the ONLY models Nike offered to resemble the silhouettes.

That Oneness sale is good and just the right price. If they had my size, I'd go ahead and take a pair of the team orange. for now, I'll wait on them to go on sale via NDC.

The sizing on these has got to be better...

OGs & Olympic colorways run .5 smaller
the new colorways TTS
The Stash run .5 smaller
are the SE's going to be different again.

its one reason I cant even enjoy spending my money on FLAVOR!

I don't know i've been researching all over to try and find sizing charts are accurate... perhaps somebody maybe could compile them and make a sticky of all of the models and fotos of them.

seems to be the trend the last 4-5 years bad shaping and sizing around the runners world (and if your a jordan head that loves the retros)

OG builds and the like all fit the same, IMO. The suede mudguard models (Size? and SE) fit like OGs. The only models that I've found that deviate are Roundels and maybe Stash.

Back
Top Bottom