ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I’m not sure what you were going for there, but that linked me to a google search with footaction. The footaction.com price is much more expensive than the in store price.

I had to do a order in store since they didn’t have the size in stock maybe you can call footaction directly say you want to do a phone order and you saw it at the Santa Anita CA location for $49.99 you can use certificates makes it cheaper

Hey NT fam does anyone have the roundel
pair? wanted to know if they run tts, trying to get a pair but I can't find my normal size only .5 small or 1 size big, thanks in advance

Of all the OG builds that have released so far, the Roundels seem to run a half size big. And I have nearly every OG build release to date.

However, I have to size up a half from my “TTS” because a) my feet are wide or b) spiridons run narrow.

I’d wait to see what some others with the Roundels have to say. What size and color are you looking for?

arrived yesterday.

Accidentally sent me a 10.5 instead of 11.5, but they took care of me in 5 minutes, sent me a prepaid label to return the 10.5 and luckily still had an 11.5 to send me. Get here tomorrow!

Really cool they got Stash signed boxes

I’d wait to see what some others with the Roundels have to say. What size and color are you looking for?[/QUOTE]

white pair size 12, also thanks

B72DF3FF-3588-4A57-B963-2BF5C0EE576E.jpeg
Thanks mr porter $60

Just a heads up. EVERY Stash Spiridon on GOAT right now is $125. Must use ApplePay to purchase apparently.

Not Nike, but this is the one i use and i really like it. Tried a few different ones prior, and did not like them as much.

Amazon product ASIN B019BQNTL0
I was just looking for a smaller fanny pack, but I'm not gonna wear it around my waist...I was gonna sling it across my shoulder

just clicked the links you posted, and they're both sold out :lol:

We got way too many lurkers here on these forums :smh:

Just tried on the Stash's (first pair of Spiridon's I tried on in years, too, but never owned a pair). Anyway, TTS was a little snugger than I liked length wise, so I'd go .5 up. That said, I was wonder, for the Ultras, I kept reading .5 down. So, if my preference is .5 up on the regular Spiridons, should I just stay TTS on the Ultras? Or is the consensus, still .5 down from my TTS? As an example, my TTS is 9.5 for the most part (and according to the Brannock device, too), and a 10 was more comfortable for me in the Stash's. Safe to say go with a 9.5 in the Ultras or should i still go with a 9? Normally I'd just go to the store and try them on, but I haven't found a store locally with the Ultras.

Also, on the Ultra Bright Crimson's, I'm confused a little. Sneaker News, Kicks on Fire, and GOAT showed pics of the pair with the "whiteish" pods on the sole and looked like the Swoosh was embroidered, but every site I've been to have a completely black soles and the Swoosh doesn't appear to be embroidered either. Also, the numbers on the sites match the the Sneaker News article. Anyway, are there 2 different pairs or nah?

https://www.kicksonfire.com/nike-air-zoom-spiridon-ultra-bright-crimson/
TIA

Last edited:
^I would go 9 in ultras. I haven’t tried on the stash’s but it seems they run small so people are suggesting going half up from regular OG build. I wear a 10 in the summer navy (or whatever they’re called (this is also my Jordan/Kobe/ Most Nike TS)) and a 9.5 in ultras, I’d get a 10.5 in the stash if the price was right.

^I would go 9 in ultras. I haven’t tried on the stash’s but it seems they run small so people are suggesting going half up from regular OG build. I wear a 10 in the summer navy (or whatever they’re called (this is also my Jordan/Kobe/ Most Nike TS)) and a 9.5 in ultras, I’d get a 10.5 in the stash if the price was right.

Seems like the sizing is all over the damn road lol. I should go back to the store and try on another pair of Spiridons not named Stash. As you were answering, I was trying to research more and ran across some other comments I didn't see earlier. Namely the Stash's running .5 small. I'll recheck this thread again when I have more time. Glad I was able to at least try the Stash's on or I'd probably gotten rid of them. Probably 6 months or so ago, I kept reading TTS. Anyway, thanks

Last edited:
Yeah man, I was eyeing a pair of 10s in the stash and just as I was going to pull the trigger I noticed people saying to go .5 up so I hit the breaks and now I’ve pretty much moved on them lol

Those must have been samples. I wish they did release with that white bottom and grey on the tongue and back. And the mini swoosh isn't embroidered on the pair that actually came out.

Seems like the sizing is all over the damn road lol. I should go back to the store and try on another pair of Spiridons not named Stash. As you were answering, I was trying to research more and ran across some other comments I didn't see earlier. Namely the Stash's running .5 small. I'll recheck this thread again when I have more time. Glad I was able to at least try the Stash's on or I'd probably gotten rid of them. Probably 6 months or so ago, I kept reading TTS. Anyway, thanks

This has been the common theme for me on Spiridons since they’ve been getting released again...Some pairs like Stash’s and Oly’s for example run small...Others like the Roundel’s I stayed TTS just fine...Ultras I’ve had to actually Size down...

Mind blowing that Nike can’t get straight...Ultras I get because technically it’s a new model, but the sizing discrepancies among the original tooling colorways is just absurd...

Just caved on another pair of Stash’s over on StockX...$120 so I figured why not...I’ll just stock them and use the first pair as beaters...

Taking the family to Disney World coming up next month...Now it’s a foregone conclusion that the Stash’s will be my shoes for the trip...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom