ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Top view with that fade...

img_2D_0015_ec02c11a-a465-4e4c-af3f-1261d9181f36.jpg

The sizing on these has got to be better...

OGs & Olympic colorways run .5 smaller
the new colorways TTS
The Stash run .5 smaller
are the SE's going to be different again.

its one reason I cant even enjoy spending my money on FLAVOR!

I don't know i've been researching all over to try and find sizing charts are accurate... perhaps somebody maybe could compile them and make a sticky of all of the models and fotos of them.

seems to be the trend the last 4-5 years bad shaping and sizing around the runners world (and if your a jordan head that loves the retros)

It’s sad to say it but since I got the Oly’s I find myself trying to get double pairs, if possible, on each new colorway I get for this reason...Keep the pair that fits best then return the other...

Oreos are really nice. So many nice colorways but I keep coming here hoping to see the og royals are releasing.

Just picked these up for $32 at Footaction for my brother how is the comfort on these might grab me a pair for that price
10B4CA5A-B022-497B-8B36-35C6A64F3935.jpeg

Dang. No 13 but thanks for sharing. That's a steal. Been looking to score a second pair for the low b/c it's one of the pairs I wear a ton.

Last edited:
Just picked these up for $32 at Footaction for my brother how is the comfort on these might grab me a pair for that price

The thing about the ultras comfort wise for me is they're less comfortable to wear than the OG makeup. The black mudguard is a fused black rubber which does not flexible as well as say a mesh material. For those that have a wider foot the ultras can feel restrictive on the widest part of your feet when walking. The midsoles are less "cushy" than the OGs too.

Would you please post the SKU number from the Footaction receipt? I would love to get them for any price below $60. Thanks

Hey NT fam does anyone have the roundel
pair? wanted to know if they run tts, trying to get a pair but I can't find my normal size only .5 small or 1 size big, thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom