ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

shipping is actually free! can't believe I just snagged the last size 10 for $77 shipped. these Stashes will be very hard to come by in the future.

there is a 9.5 still on FYI

Doesn't work! You might have gotten lucky and it was a first come first served coupon. I had been waiting for them to get under $100 and definitely wish i caught this early enough.

Tuhdae

1C514BD2-628A-4FC4-80AD-BD4798A67F48.jpeg

shipping is actually free! can't believe I just snagged the last size 10 for $77 shipped. these Stashes will be very hard to come by in the future.

there is a 9.5 still on FYI

I learned my lesson with all of Stash’s other collabs...The only pair that sold out immediately were the Fat Cap AF1 Highs, and the 1 Night Only Forces...Every other pair was certainly easy to get when they first dropped and didn’t really shoot up in the aftermarket until they’d been out for a while...Spiridons are / will be no different...

I learned my lesson with all of Stash’s other collabs...The only pair that sold out immediately were the Fat Cap AF1 Highs, and the 1 Night Only Forces...Every other pair was certainly easy to get when they first dropped and didn’t really shoot up in the aftermarket until they’d been out for a while...Spiridons are / will be no different...

Was thinking the same exact thing but didn't want to be a Negative Nancy lol. For the people in this thread, the shoes being available for well under retail is a blessing. I'm thankful. Hoping I can snag at least one more pair for under a buck.

Buying these in hopes they shoot up in value...well, you'd be better off buying a few shares in a moderately priced stock and sitting on it for several years.

Was thinking the same exact thing but didn't want to be a Negative Nancy lol. For the people in this thread, the shoes being available for well under retail is a blessing. I'm thankful. Hoping I can snag at least one more pair for under a buck.

Buying these in hopes they shoot up in value...well, you'd be better off buying a few shares in a moderately priced stock and sitting on it for several years.

Absolutely...Buying shoes as an investment is one of the more absurd things about the modern sneaker head...

Stash collaborations have always been good to me...For the most part I’ve been able to double up on most everything he’s done at retail or in some cases below...Just wear through them and move on to a fresh pair...It certainly beats paying sometimes triple a few years later for a replacement when that initial pair gets busted...

I know a few years from now these will be hard to come by and will be expensive to replace...Double up at retail was the plan...Triple up at below retail was an absolute pleasure...

Damn the code on come up store not working anymore I was ready to cop these 9.5s with the quickness!

Last edited:
damn vegetaray123 vegetaray123 , you might triple up?

Already did thanks to that SlamJam link @bigbadbennyism posted on the last page...

Might push it to 4 if I can find another pair for under $100...Makes it easy to throw a pair of shoes on for whatever / whenever when you've got a pair or 2 DS at home...A pair as comfy as Spirodon’s makes it even easier...

These will be hard to come by in a few years and collab shoes don’t generally get a re-release so this is likely going to be it for the colorway...The fact that everybody in this thread are eating for below retail is just a really great thing in today’s sneaker climate...

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 Hahahaha. Damn. I think I'm good on two purr myself. Since it's winter in NYC, I haven't even thought about wearing any of the dozens of Spiridons I got stashed in the closet. If anyone sees a US8 floating around for the low, hit me up!

Last edited:
:lol: It’s year round sneakers out here in Vegas man...I was in shorts last week when I broke these out for the first time...

Only thing is my other sneakers (Spiri’s included) get neglected when I’m in these groves...Last time I went hard on a pair like this was the White / Cement 3’s from 2003...Bought 3 pairs and finished up my last pair 4 or 5 years ago...

Similar circumstances w a new cw as well. My team orange pair came and the seam on the toebox had a slight loosening as if it were subject to pop if i wore them. Sent those things right back. I’ll try another pair but wish this first was in better condition as far as QC goes.

I've had multiple pairs with blown out toeboxes, like the Hulk was trying to punch his way out from inside. First it was a pair of Stash from that spot in Turkey that dropped em early, then the Size olive suede joints, which they did not reimburse me on return shipping for because they said they were acceptable and not a manufacturer defect. :angry:

I've had multiple pairs with blown out toeboxes, like the Hulk was trying to punch his way out from inside. First it was a pair of Stash from that spot in Turkey that dropped em early, then the Size olive suede joints, which they did not reimburse me on return shipping for because they said they were acceptable and not a manufacturer defect. :angry:

Damn. Guess I've gotten the luck of the draw with all my previous pairs b/c I've never experienced it. Sucks but that discolored pair up there...I'd be super pissed about that since it's so damn visible.

johngotty johngotty Jumped on NDC chat and as soon as they peeped the photo, they immediately offered me a 20% off code. I didn't even have to try and finagle one!

nike-zoom-spiridon-ultra-black-bright-crimson-3.jpg

Can anyone drop some knowledge for me. I was looking for some black Ultras; however ... when using the style code, I get the picture quoted and also the picture I added (Diffrent color soles and the small Swoosh on the toe looks embroidered on my pic) . So, I'm confused, is the pic I have a sample pair or am I missing something super obvious here? On Goat, they have my pic, in all the "stores"," I see the quoted. Hopefully that made sense ...

nike-zoom-spiridon-ultra-black-bright-crimson-3.jpg

Can anyone drop some knowledge for me. I was looking for some black Ultras; however ... when using the style code, I get the picture quoted and also the picture I added (Diffrent color soles and the small Swoosh on the toe looks embroidered on my pic) . So, I'm confused, is the pic I have a sample pair or am I missing something super obvious here? On Goat, they have my pic, in all the "stores"," I see the quoted. Hopefully that made sense ...

product shots of samples that never released. the retail pairs came with black outsoles iirc.

product shots of samples that never released. the retail pairs came with black outsoles iirc.

Thanks. Wish I would have known that when they were on Jimmy Jazz last month for like $60. Whoops. I was on Goat and they kept showing the samples, so I thought they were a real thing...

Thanks. Wish I would have known that when they were on Jimmy Jazz last month for like $60. Whoops. I was on Goat and they kept showing the samples, so I thought they were a real thing...

Yeah, a few of us were hyped on them when shots surfaced on Atmos but I can't do Ultras and never will. There are pairs of the triple black OG builds still floating around for the low, tho.

Wow I thought the stash AF1 low and 95s sold out instantly?

Back
Top Bottom