ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Easy out here in Vegas...Thinking back on it, most everything prior to UNDFTD opening / NBA All Star Game (Same weekend) was easy out here...
Yeah out here in NY everything sold out instantly. And I was a sophomore in high school I didn’t have a credit card to cop ish online like that

“GMT” drop 2/16

78C445EC-077D-42AF-8427-2E0ADF06180B.png

A3A147DF-75A3-4558-9259-12B48BE49596.png
2A177DBA-9306-48B3-A37A-3683569C65C7.png

I’m in for a pair...Not overly fond of The toebox detail but the colorway is great...

def in for at least one pair to customize, if not two.

i am, however, a little weary of ordering from size again after they refused to refund me return shipping charges for that bunz pair of olives.

Interesting. Never noticed them before but figured it was because they were women's

I’m almost certain that they were posted to the thread, maybe even by me. But yeah, they sort of just came and went since they were a) women’s and b) ultras.

With the recent string of non-OG colors dropping I wouldn’t be surprised to see some more interesting colorways coming in OG build, like those purple/black/gold “Lakers” that popped up last month. I’m still half-tempted to grab those women’s ULs - they look good!

happy u pulled at dope price

call me stupid but I ddint realize that the GMT toebox detail was an acutal graphic. I legit thought it was a watermark by someone lol

can you please take a pic of the bag so I can get a sense of it's size? maybe of you wearing it or next to a shoebox or something?

It’s very large. Here’s a pic of mine below.

I’m almost certain i could fit a pair of my size 13s in it lol. But, the size is cool b/c it’s big enough to work on days when you don’t want to tote a full size backpack.

Back
Top Bottom