ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Pair came in from SJS this morning, my very first Spiridons and probably won't be my last :emoji_grinning:

28252036259_7d0edbba83_c.jpg

Has anyone seen a pair of US12 Stash for the low? Tryna find a pair for a homie. GOAT seems like the cheapest at $120/shipped but I’m sure we can do better!

Last edited:
Has anyone seen a pair of US12 Stash for the low? Tryna find a pair for a homie. GOAT seems like the cheapest at $120/shipped but I’m sure we can do better!

Keep your eyes open man...I got a pair DS off StockX for $114...:wink:

Last edited:
rogue5 rogue5 Its_Diggy Its_Diggy was just coming to share that ^. Probably as good as it's going to get for immediate purchase. Fair deal.

They also have the tech pack/hip pack up for $30 too for those who were interested.
I just copped a 13 since they don't have 12.5. Really like these joints. 1st pair of Dons. I'll check out the hip pack. Thanks

Threw these on for Sea World today. I don't know why but these feel significantly more comfortable when I'm walking as opposed to driving or sitting.
I'm not an expert on mid sole air/zoom compression or ergodynamics but I love them.

Broke many monarch rocking dad necks, caught a few checking out these dad shoes in envy or could have been looks of disgust at my matching kaws/snoopy shirt with my son :lol:

KakaoTalk_20180203_230043142.jpg KakaoTalk_20180203_230041691.jpg KakaoTalk_20180203_230048330.jpg KakaoTalk_20180203_230049720.jpg

Heading to Disney World with the family next week...7 Days and these will be the only pair of sneakers I’m taking with me...

Don’t do it brah. Take at least one other pair, IMO. Just did 7 days at DW (on a delayed flight out of Chicago right now) and I’d advise at least rotating out two pairs. That’s a hell of a lot of walking on one pair. Just my 2 cents.

Personally I rotated the neon Talarias, red anny AM1s, citron FK trainers and a pair of 350 V2s for airport days.

I think they pulled it bc they weren't supposed to apply to the shoes on the site, so whoever got in before that got lucky.
Just checked my PayPal and they refunded me my $77. Damn I’m tight lol

Back
Top Bottom