ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Stash's today

IMG_20190127_194120.jpg
IMG_20190127_175625.jpg

Took a bit but finally found a pair for a decent price. (Except the UK seller is a wanker and shipped them in the shoe box!) Luckily the toe box on these aren’t squared off and they ain’t punched out like so many other pairs from last year. All in all, these are a great looking pair and the shape isn’t bananas.

96D117DF-9603-4A90-A9BF-47B0FF9C1A1E.jpeg

Last edited:
Took a bit but finally found a pair for a decent price. (Except the UK seller is a wanker and shipped them in the shoe box!) Luckily the toe box on these aren’t squared off and they ain’t punched out like so many other pairs from last year. All in all, these are a great looking pair and the shape isn’t bananas.

96D117DF-9603-4A90-A9BF-47B0FF9C1A1E.jpeg

Been holding out hope to find them for a decent price

Grabbed the OG ultra colorway because I just fell in love with these back in the day. Every time I see the pairs with the OG midsole I cringe at my pair haha.

got too lazy to head down. lol if ur down there lmk if u can scoop an 8.5 for me bro ill meet w u later this week
I was there yesterday. If I head back down to the outlet this week I'll let you know. First time back to that outlet in a long time.

I was there yesterday. If I head back down to the outlet this week I'll let you know. First time back to that outlet in a long time.
bro i havent hit jersey gardens in forever, but yes please def hmu up man. my week is packed and wednesday is basically my only free evening

got the same socks on and wore my pair of summer packs last night again. considering starting to daily them and really break em in. maybe even gym wears.

Back
Top Bottom