ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

did we get a confirmation for those who have pairs in hand if these are double stacked zoom?

Agree 110% only for the fact that yellowing will be an issue. These Olympics are the closest thing to an OG that look well executed.
Tough to say based on your sizes. I wear the same size in these as my AM1, AM90 and GLV. Go a half size up from made in USA/UK NB's.

Repped, thanks that makes sense as my 1/2 up from USA NB is my AM90 size.

did we get a confirmation for those who have pairs in hand if these are double stacked zoom?

Feels like it to me as well. Very plush. Hard to really remember the OG's though. I was in Junior High when I had them and I never got my hands on the first retro.

Repped, thanks that makes sense as my 1/2 up from USA NB is my AM90 size.

Absolutely. I know you're in the NB thread quite often so I thought that reference would help.

Could easily do w/o the translucent outsole. Not sure why they continuously use the stuff on so many models.

Last edited:
The olympics are descent not feeling the mudguard material much and the translucent soles seem unnecessary.

Olympics aren't bad, but I'm not feeling the translucent sole. I hate how they throw them on any and everything. The OG colorway is good enough for me.

Just an FYI - for anyone with a Swoosh account the white and the black Nikelab colorways have finally moved to discount... $105 on discount.

The Olympics are really nice, but I don't think I can bring myself to cop a non-OG colorway, especially at $175. I'm in it for the nostalgia factor, after all.

Still not sure about those Olympics. Love my OG pair but something is holding me back on these

hope you guys that aren't feeling the Olympics actually keep feeling that way and don't try to cop so that I can score my size lol

hope you guys that aren't feeling the Olympics actually keep feeling that way and don't try to cop so that I can score my size lol

I don't think they'll be that hard to get. Probably like the white or blacks. There's so many Olympic kicks coming out over the next two weeks most of them will probably go on sale.

You have to pick and choose. I know I have ones I want to get, and ones I'll wait on.

I totally agree with you guys, it's like Nike had extra maroon VI out sole material lying around and decided to use it.

Back
Top Bottom