ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

***** were near impossible to cop for us big footers. I was on the app the moment they dropped and missed out. Also missed out on my size @3 other online spots the second they went live so, yeah not an easy cop whatsoever.

They were outlet bound in 97 ish too. I got my first pair at Ross in Cutler ridge (south Miami) for free 99

Oh, not that difficult to cop? Did everyone in this thread eat? I don't see any pizza party gifs in here. Were these a GR? No? So for some of us that don't have access to the Sneakrs App, don't feel like paying duty and tariff charges from ordering overseas, and don't happen to live near any spots that got these, then yes, these were difficult to cop. My definition of an easy cop is walking into Footlocker 3-4 days after a release and scooping up a pair.

Not difficult to cop was 2005. Now that was easy.

Well considering that this was a NikeLab release you couldn't just walk into footlocker and get them because that's not a NikeLab location. They might pop up later from returns for other Nikestores but these were available at select Lab locations only.

The majority of ppl that I see who failed to cop either wore size 13 or 14 and if you've ever worked in a sneaker store or even been in a stockroom for that matter you'd know that 14 is damn near impossible and size 8 & 13 is always the fewest number of pairs in any shoe.

I'm sorry that you don't live in the USA but it sounds like you didn't want them bad enough to pay those duties or tariff fees. Which is your own fault so quit complaining.

I know people in the USA that grabbed a pair from EU sites and paid maybe $30 more than retail if not closer. So it wasn't impossible. You just didn't want it bad enough my guy.

Sneaker Karma has blessed me with two pairs of OG's, no stunting, just grateful that I didn't have to pay resell (which I was prepared to do). I am not sure why but I no longer see Olympics on the SNKRS app, I definitely submitted the "notify me" when it originally popped up. . . I am preparing to take the L, if this upcoming release is anything like the usual.

^^^ They're still on the SNKRS app for me.. I just checked

Just can't get with the translucent soles but I really want the OLY pair..

Last edited:
Also just for reference: for wide-footers (such as myself), I wear a 10 US in Air Max 1, to give me space in the toe. I ordered a 10 in the don's and they fit perfectly. Just a heads up.

Damn those olympics are nice :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Could do without the sole but whatever :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
From the sound of it, the Olympic pair will sell out the same day on snkrs?

The white and black/white are still on there but those color's don't appear too appealing.

Looking fwd to white and black pairs going on sale. But def gotta be 140 or less for me to bite...And even then, I'd have to marinate on both pairs.

Last edited:
The Olympic pair has disappeared from my SNKRS app. I even set it as a favorite and it doesn't come up.

Last edited:
I just checked, it's there

Weird. I found the original and white spiridons and I searched for those with the tag at the bottom but the olympic pair doesn't come up.

Last edited:
Weird. I found the original and white spiridons and I searched for those with the tag at the bottom but the olympic pair doesn't come up.

Check the "Discover" page (magnifying glass icon). They're about 8 shoes down.

They were there before and I favorited them. This time however they wouldnt appear. Searched and searched. Even tried going from desktop site to try opening in the app and it kept saying error loading the content. Finally just deleted the app and reinstalled. All fixed. :nerd:

Last edited:
don't remember how much they were in '97 but i copped both the black/red and white/purple OGs at Ross or Marshall's for under $50! miss those days. disappointed we won't get another OG colorway, if the SKUs that were posted earlier are to be believed.

don't remember how much they were in '97 but i copped both the black/red and white/purple OGs at Ross or Marshall's for under $50! miss those days. disappointed we won't get another OG colorway, if the SKUs that were posted earlier are to be believed.

I'm almost positive they were $125 in '97. I'll see if I can find something with the original MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom