ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

These are much more popular in Europe as most og c/w's are. In the states kids want  Jordans and most other heads would rather pay $180 for the Adidas Boost than these nowadays.

It's an interesting one because on majority of the Facebook groups over here it's been the most popular subject of conversation for maybe the last week or two. people posting up the royal blue pair, talking about price point (which I agree is a bit high) and production numbers though, come saturday, I saw more people post that they'd picked up the new c/w's of the uncaged UB. Don't get me wrong, I've got 4 pairs of UB and I wear them all the time but it seems like more than ever people are just jumping on the bandwagon

Which releases are you speaking of?

The Olympic pack (Flyknit Presto, AM BW, Uptempos & still would like to pick up the Pegasus)

Metallic V's, OG Spiradons, couple pair of Sock Darts

Wouldn't be surprised if there was an unannounced release as well. Still waiting on the ACRYNM Prestos to release... Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not this month also

Yeah man. I had high hopes after people saying they copped on discounts for like $50 back in the day. But these are selling out at the MSRP. Welp :lol:

On another note, knowing Nike, they will probably end up milking the profit margin by tainting this model with horrid color ways and then they'll be heavily discounted, which i might have to cop by then lol

Last edited:
I'm guessing SNS will get shipping info out today, since they dropped Saturday? Just eager to get my tracking number.

EDIT: just got the shipped email and tracking should be followed in another email within the hour. I can't wait!!!

Last edited:
Looks like it, I love the white pair but am shooting for the OGs first. I will have some esplaining to do with the wife.

Has the black pair released anywhere else? It looks to be a Nikelab exclusive unless I'm mistaken.

It's going to be an expensive week with these, the Olympic Uptempos, and the Metallic 5s :\

Last edited:
Has the black pair released anywhere else? It looks to be a Nikelab exclusive unless I'm mistaken.

It's going to be an expensive week with these, the Olympic Uptempos, and the Metallic 5s :\

totally feel you man. I'm passing on BM 5s, trying to stay away from clear bottom kicks. I'm going for both OG spiridons and olympic uptempos, i will strike out on at least on pair so it wont be that pricey for me.

never ordered from sneakers before, I added to my cart put in the payment information and hit ok, it says they will let me know if I got a pair... is that a good sign?

^^^Yes.

Picked up the black pair as well as the OG pair. Need to see the black pair in person before deciding.

totally feel you man. I'm passing on BM 5s, trying to stay away from clear bottom kicks. I'm going for both OG spiridons and olympic uptempos, i will strike out on at least on pair so it wont be that pricey for me.

Hey I know you're a 14 too... Any luck on the black/red?
I struck out and I got in as soon as it went up :smh:

$190 SHIPPED....that hurts.. but i have one of my grails, so it's worth it. hope we can all eat on some discounted prices later.  hope those all blacks end up at the outlet.

Back
Top Bottom