ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I've been thinking about getting another pair of the red AM1s, but I think I'll just hope for a sale price on those instead.

If anyone know where to find a sz 14 in OGs, pretty much any color, I would appreciate a heads up! (For a reasonable price) Thanks

81E65778-80DF-40EA-A865-CC1914946CE7.png
New colorways of the spiridons are up on ndc

What the heck... What a terrible time to lose my swoosh account.

Edit: I hear Nike has 10% Ebates, can someone educate me on Ebates? PM me, don't want to derail the thread.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about getting another pair of the red AM1s, but I think I'll just hope for a sale price on those instead.

Yo I was sooo grabbing the AM1s but I'm cool off those now lol. Spiridons take priority!

Gotta show restraint though. Sub $120 prices have been the case w all the cws and these will be no different.

If you're wondering what the difference is between the SS17 pack Navy CW and these new Navy joints, the SS pack have a laminated-ish mudguard, while these new ones are more like the OGs with a dyed/denim fabric mudguard.

Man, why did the price get raised. My last two OG builds were 112.50 and 115 after a discount. I need something like that for the red pair.

Man. Nike Hurting me with all this goodness. Glad spiridon Hype is small. Gonna have to wait, but eventually I WILL cop all 3

Oh no it really is 3M???? Welp.. gotta cop :lol:

Need those and reds ASAP for the low :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

All three are clean, I can wait for disco though. Those new navys look really close to the navys that came out earlier this year...

All three are clean, I can wait for disco though. Those new navys look really close to the navys that came out earlier this year...

they're not. i broke em down last night, but will do so again. the SS17 pack Navys have a laminated-ish/plastic-like mudguard while the new ones are exactly like the OG builds with a denim/fabric-ish mudguard.

Back
Top Bottom