Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

I didn't say if you can't play tennis you shouldn't have them. But I'm sure most of the people in here praising the Vapors themselves don't have them. I think the non Jordan version is ugly as **** so I'm not playing holier than thou, I'm just saying a lot of these cats are just on the hype train. I only saw dollar signs when going after these.
i get what you mean, i think the vapors themselves are nasty too.

I didn't say if you can't play tennis you shouldn't have them. But I'm sure most of the people in here praising the Vapors themselves don't have them. I think the non Jordan version is ugly as **** so I'm not playing holier than thou, I'm just saying a lot of these cats are just on the hype train. I only saw dollar signs when going after these.
Of course people buying this are jumping on the hype train, that is literally the reason nike brought them out. 2 of the best athletes in their sport collaborating on a shoe, they have a limited stock, and its based on an iconic Jordan shoe! Since the vapours are a really good pair of shoes for tennis, its kinda sad that you only bought them for resell since there are a lot of tennis fans out there that wanted the shoes but arent willing to pay double for them. But i suppose thats part of shoe collecting and i got my pair so...

Both shoes designed by Tinker...both cool shoes...Jordan/Federer, both regarded the best in their sports...great materials(as far as the white pair)...original Nike Air on back. Those are some of the reasons why people love them.
are you saying the black pair has sub par materials compared to the white pair?

Last edited:
Quality is definitely on point.. I´d still rather have a pair of actual BC3s then these.. thinking of letting them go :/

how much is it to get a pair of bc3's swapped by someone professional?

i'm sure the total cost would end up somewhere at 650 or higher.
no idea, i just know you need a replacement shoe and ur taking a chance on any "professional sole swap"... so yeah i'd say a couple hundred which is outrageous to me. 

So is the consensus these Vapor/AJ3's run a little big/long? Debating whether to stay TTS or 1/2 sz down. I wear 12 in the standard Vapors w/mesh toe but have read these run a touch bigger.

thanks to those who have/worn them.

peace8)

Yeah those retailed for $160 anyways so anything under $200 is a good deal. I have a hard time picking a favorite of my ZVT pairs, but Savile Row is tough to argue against.

roll.gif

Nice to see most of these on Ebay with BIN's just sitting...

Hopefully NDC does a full restock (both cw's would be nice) and really F with these ahole resellers.

Back
Top Bottom