Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

my question is how many people knew about these shoes before the wc and bc?
dont look at me, i don't even know how lebrons are! 
roll.gif

Wow, resellers bought SO MANY pairs
Nice to see most of these on Ebay with BIN's just sitting...

Hopefully NDC does a full restock (both cw's would be nice) and really F with these ahole resellers.
I honestly didn't think these would be going for under $500 but wow, resellers bought SO MANY pairs, and it looks like there were quite a few thousand out there. Most fans already have them now so you can pick up a pair for US$400 no sweat. And if you buy from European eBay sites (where there seem to be even more pairs than in US), you can pick them up for250 euro ($US312), or 200 pounds (US $314).

This didn't happen with the white cement.

Nice work guys! Greed and stupidity put to good use. It's like the Air Tech Challenge US Opens earlier this year all over again. OK maybe not THAT bad. :smile: 

Wow, resellers bought SO MANY pairs

I honestly didn't think these would be going for under $500 but wow, resellers bought SO MANY pairs, and it looks like there were quite a few thousand out there. Most fans already have them now so you can pick up a pair for US$400 no sweat. And if you buy from European eBay sites (where there seem to be even more pairs than in US), you can pick them up for250 euro ($US312), or 200 pounds (US $314).

This didn't happen with the white cement.

Nice work guys! Greed and stupidity put to good use. It's like the Air Tech Challenge US Opens earlier this year all over again. OK maybe not THAT bad. :smile: 
300?

that's a good price damn 
laugh.gif

i was hesitant on 500 but i'll be willing to pay 3 for such a dope shoe.

Give it another week or 2. More big drops on the horizon and people gearing up for other stuff so these definitely hit their ceiling and starting to come down.

patience...

are there fakes/replicas on the black cements anybody know? i usually dont ***** with resellers but being a big tennis fan and after finding a reasonable resale price for the black cements i'm now seriously considering going for it. 

this is the best jordan release ever for me , got em today and i love em , i like jb models but i hate that they hide my ankle and make my knee look fat , i ll prolly double up on these and i hope they release true blue vapors as well and fire reds

this is the best jordan release ever for me , got em today and i love em , i like jb models but i hate that they hide my ankle and make my knee look fat , i ll prolly double up on these and i hope they release true blue vapors as well and fire reds

If they are smart and want to make money, they will.

A cool grey c/w based on the 3's from 2006 will prolly be the smoothest c/w on this model :pimp:

sorry for bumping this up guys, can you remind me the difference between the orange and the white box white cement vapors? 

i've seen more than one on sale with the classic nike orange box... i thought theyre a pre release or something?

i've seen more than one on sale with the classic nike orange box... i thought theyre a pre release or something?

I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else can chime in. I only know of the white box. They also had special packaging at the U.S. Open but it wasn't an orange box.

Maybe a non-US release? The few I've seen with the sportswear boxes seem to be euro. A shame too, the white box rf x jb box is a nice addition.

as far as i know the WC were an US only release, but I agree with u, that white box is a very nice addition, one of the cleanest boxes ive seen so far! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Thanks for bumping, forgot about these during the holidays. Still looking for an 11.0 in both the WC and BC and the hunt continues.

Was browsing eBay and came across a PE BC3 pair with the carbon fiber shank exactly as Fed wears and in his size 12. Can be yours for $4k 
glasses.gif

Item 281550191843 if you care to see the pics.

i cant find a WC 10 for a decent price
Was browsing eBay and came across a PE BC3 pair with the carbon fiber shank exactly as Fed wears and in his size 12. Can be yours for $4k 8)  

Item 281550191843 if you care to see the pics.

it's been around for a while, not my size but won't buy anyway, not a big fan of PEs

Back
Top Bottom